OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

These are the first Flyknits I've considered copping so any help would be appreciated.

I was interested in these Flyknit Racers. How exactly do they fit? And also is it more of an orangish color or red in person?

Thanks!
This is a decent indication on how the solars look. If you want bold red you should track down the uni-red racers, quite easy to find recently.

And they fit snug, but a comfy snug.

Last edited:

These are the first Flyknits I've considered copping so any help would be appreciated.

I was interested in these Flyknit Racers. How exactly do they fit? And also is it more of an orangish color or red in person?

Thanks!
They fit true to size. They are more of an infared like the color on the Infared 6s. Not a true red. More orange/red

University red is more of a true red. 

Still sad about missing out on those outlet racers. But in regards to phone ordering to canada.. You think they could ship it to other nikes like niagara? Or buffalo would make more sense

Uniqlo? Same ones I wear too. They get holes pretty fast though. Think I've gone through like 6 pairs in the past 6 months
laugh.gif
No, they are some no-name brand socks from Korea my aunt got for me and wanted to know if anyone would like some since she is coming back in Mid-June. It ain't going to last you 6 years or anything, but for light casual use, these socks work really well.  Gel pads on heels keep the socks from ever falling and super light.

PS. You only get holes if you don't cut your toenails and let em grow into fangs.  
roll.gif

No, they are some no-name brand socks from Korea my aunt got for me and wanted to know if anyone would like some since she is coming back in Mid-June. It ain't going to last you 6 years or anything, but for light casual use, these socks work really well.  Gel pads on heels keep the socks from ever falling and super light.

PS. You only get holes if you don't cut your toenails and let em grow into fangs.  :rofl:
Lmao when I get holes on my socks I always get them in the arch area, weird.

Just picked up 12 pairs of black Nike Dri-Fit padded socks for $36 at my work.

The no-shows are awesome with some B/W Racers! Thanks to  LoveHateSelf for the recommendation.

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of these Lunar 2's after seeing this picture, but I think I'll Nike ID them so that I can get them with an all black sole. Should look really clean in all black.

Last edited:
Just picked up 12 pairs of black Nike Dri-Fit padded socks for $36 at my work.
The no-shows are awesome with some B/W Racers! Thanks to LoveHateSelf for the recommendation.

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of these Lunar 2's after seeing this picture, but I think I'll Nike ID them so that I can get them with an all black sole. Should look really clean in all black.

12 pairs for $36? Is that deal still around? :nerd:

thinking of calling a store and ordering the white / black oreo racers or should i just wait till a restock? or is that even pointless lol

Wheres the logic?

By the way, what part of LI are you in?
nerd.gif
I'm in Nassau
what do you mean? idk i want them now but knowing in the past ive missed every restock so i guess there is none i should prob order. i live near the smithhaven mall 

Back
Top Bottom