OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what do you mean? idk i want them now but knowing in the past ive missed every restock so i guess there is none i should prob order. i live near the smithhaven mall 

Oh ok.. I graduated from Stony Brook.

You said, you can buy them at an outlet but not sure if you should wait for a restock? loll Chances are there isn't going to be a restock

I wonder if I'll ever purchase another Racer for $71 and some change. :smile:

call Nike to stock locate some GS racers. they are sitting on shelves at some Nike stores around the U.S.

If I see a size 11 grey/black pop up before my next paycheck I'm gonna be pissed.

I already missed my chance once and I will not let it happen again!

I didn't think I wanted the Greyscales so I passed up the RRS pre order. Then, when RW got their pre order, I convinced myself that I need to see these in person so I ordered. now that I have them, I wished I doubled up.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't think I wanted the Greyscales so I passed up the RRS pre order. Then, when RW got their pre order, I convinced myself that I need to see these in person so I ordered. now that I have them, I wished I doubled up. :lol:  :rofl: :lol:

haha I am on the same boat. I will double up if I come across another pair for under retail.

Last edited:
call Nike to stock locate some GS racers. they are sitting on shelves at some Nike stores around the U.S.
The problem with NDC CSR, not all of them are knowledgeable or willing to go the extra step to track down what you really want. Some will half ***** the info and  some will really pinpoint where and how much. 

I just got my first pair of padded Trainers. As I mentioned before the image on NDC is of the unpadded version, so I ordered my unpadded size (.5 size smaller). I'm shocked that the padded version fits well. Although I am questioning whether I should steam them like I have all my other Flyknits.

I'm still going to call NDC and complain about them displaying a different shoe than they're actually selling. Maybe I'll get a gift card out of it.

Last edited:
Where did you cop??

Sequoias>>>Black/whites by far
Got em on eBay last week. Used, but not too used :lol:. I barely ever see them for sale so I had to jump on em. Cleaned the midsoles, got new insoles and threw them in the wash and they're (almost) as good as new.

>: >: >: :tongue:
Nice pick up!
Thanks. Really nice in person :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom