OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
for those that wear regularly casually or running, have you noticed any stretching in the racers? and how many times have you worn them?

Has anyone heard of outlets not carrying flyknit? Every single time I ask an employee at my local outlet(not so local it's an hour away) they instantly say no we don't carry that style about everything. Unless the store is empty and magically fills when I go I'm calling BS

Not BS, every store doesn't carry the same merchandise. Chances are if they didn't carry before, they won't be anytime soon.

Anybody get the Mercurial Flyknits today?
Unfortunately not :frown:. I was on my way to work at like 8:30 when I saw that they released. Tried for a 10.5 on my phone but got kicked out of line after around a half hour. I've been waiting for some more info on these ever since pics of them on Mark Parker's feet surfaced. Oh well.

Last edited:
I got a pair

really like the shoe at first glance but I dunno if I can pull off that collar

we'll see.. maybe trade bait for Sup fk1s or blue HTM chukkas

Unfortunately not
frown.gif
. I was on my way to work at like 8:30 when I saw that they released. Tried for a 10.5 on my phone but got kicked out of line after around a half hour. I've been waiting for some more info on these ever since pics of them on Mark Parker's feet surfaced. Oh well.
For those who missed out. 21 Mercer or NikeLab whatever they calling themselves now will have these 12 June along with NikeLabs around the world
To coincide with the start of 2014 World Cup, the Nike Free Mercurial Superfly HTM will be released on June 12 at NikeLAB spaces in New York, Paris, Milan, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. 

Last edited:
Unfortunately not :frown: . I was on my way to work at like 8:30 when I saw that they released. Tried for a 10.5 on my phone but got kicked out of line after around a half hour. I've been waiting for some more info on these ever since pics of them on Mark Parker's feet surfaced. Oh well.
21 Mercer - well NikeLab or whatever they're calling themselves will have them on 12th June, along with other NikeLabs around the world
Yeah I'm in Philly so I won't have a shot at getting these in-store anywhere. For some reason it seems like we're the only major city in the US without any type of Niketown or anything like that :\.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in Philly so I won't have a shot at getting these in-store anywhere. For some reason it seems like we're the only major city in the US without any type of Niketown or anything like that
ohwell.gif
Unlucky.. 

I lucky enough to cop a pair online so i'm good.

Plus with 21Mercer reopening, i'm sure people will be going there hoping they release some kicks that they may have missed while being shut

Yeah I'm in Philly so I won't have a shot at getting these in-store anywhere. For some reason it seems like we're the only major city in the US without any type of Niketown or anything like that :\ .
Unlucky.. 

I lucky enough to cop a pair online so i'm good.

Plus with 21Mercer reopening, i'm sure people will be going there hoping they release some kicks that they may have missed while being shut
Yeah they'll probably have a nice little stash of stuff that released while they were closed. You NYers are spoiled :lol:. What do you guys have, like 3-4 Nike stores?

For those who missed out. 21 Mercer or NikeLab whatever they calling themselves now will have these 12 June along with NikeLabs around the world
oh nice, didnt know they were opening up june 12.

gonna head down to see whats up!

Yeah they'll probably have a nice little stash of stuff that released while they were closed. You NYers are spoiled
laugh.gif
. What do you guys have, like 3-4 Nike stores?
I'm from Australia so no luck for me 
mad.gif

Wish i lived in NYC, been there 3 times and loved it.

Unfortunately we don't get much here in AUS, although lucky enough to cop WTL XI last week

I'm from Australia so no luck for me 
mad.gif

Wish i lived in NYC, been there 3 times and loved it.

Unfortunately we don't get much here in AUS, although lucky enough to cop WTL XI last week
well that aint bad... u got all the hot chicks in ur country tho...

Just throwing this out there, might help somebody.

If you are thirsty for Flyknit Racer Oreos or Atomic Purples, rmkstore is selling them for $220 and $180 respectively (excludes shipping).

Same. Looking for both in an 11.5 or 12 and can't find either.
mean.gif
I slept on the RRS preorder. now stuck looking for Oreos in a 12 as well.  If you find 2 pairs, please give me the heads up. I'll do the same if I can find em.  Retail or under only though, I refuse to give in to these vultures charging double.

Same. Looking for both in an 11.5 or 12 and can't find either.
mean.gif

I slept on the RRS preorder. now stuck looking for Oreos in a 12 as well.  If you find 2 pairs, please give me the heads up. I'll do the same if I can find em.  Retail or under only though, I refuse to give in to these vultures charging double.
I'm not sure if they still have them or in what sizes but give the University Village Nike Running store a call (206-527-3554).

I was in there about a week ago and they still had oreo's and lucid's on display.

Yeah man, it's crazy how a pair of $150.00 shoes can be sold for so much more just because of it's rarity (even though they were only released a year or two ago too).

I would only expect to see the prices rise as time goes on for some of the rarer colorways like the Multi's; that is until the Flyknit hype declines a bit.
The way things are looking I don't think the hypes declining for a while lol one day I'll get the black/white racers, one day..

Back
Top Bottom