OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Yeah man, it's crazy how a pair of $150.00 shoes can be sold for so much more just because of it's rarity (even though they were only released a year or two ago too).

I would only expect to see the prices rise as time goes on for some of the rarer colorways like the Multi's; that is until the Flyknit hype declines a bit.
The summer season isn't helping lol

I think that's why I've held off on getting a pair of flyknits that I really liked. The resell is ridiculous.I shouldn't have to scour another countries retail shops for a running shoe and still pay 200+

I like flynits and have yet to pay retail for any of them.

This.
180 on volt racers
280 on black/white racers
250 on uni red racers
285 on multis

dang.

luckily, i've bought most of mine for around retail in the last few months.. all my size too.

volt racers - DS, $150 shipped
black/white racers - DS, $150 shipped
padded black trainers - $170 locally.
mc racers - DS, $180 shipped.

I feel like I may regret not buying oreo/greyscales for the swoosh price. now to find some size 9 grey/black racers..

Last edited:

This.

180 on volt racers

250 on uni red racers

285 on multis
dang.

luckily, i've bought most of mine for around retail in the last few months.. all my size too.

volt racers - DS, $150 shipped
black/white racers - DS, $150 shipped
padded black trainers - $170 locally.
mc racers - DS, $180 shipped.

I feel like I may regret not buying oreo/greyscales for the swoosh price. now to find some size 9 grey/black racers..
With patience and mad research, copping for retail and below can be done. Although I did cop a few B-Grades, they are flawless. 

Volt Trainer $199.99

Unpadded Black Trainer B-Grade $83

Volt Racer B-Grade $135

Orange Racer B-Grade $127

Multi Racer $162

Greyscale $127

Multi Lunar 1 $100

Even though I spent over retail for the volt trainer, it is balanced by the other purchases. These purchases were made in the last 2 months.

Last edited:

Wow, I cannot do that.
I live by the mantra of if you wan't something you go and get it. Now obviously theirs limitations (I'd never drop anything over 300, bar maybe the USA limited). Also being based in the UK the conversion rates balance it out a little.
nthat.gif

With patience and mad research copping for retail and below can be done. Although I did cop a few B-Grades, they are flawless. 

Volt Trainer $199.99
Unpadded Black Trainer B-Grade $83
Volt Racer B-Grade $135
Orange Racer B-Grade $127
Multi Racer $162
Greyscale $127
Multi Lunar 1 $100

Even though I spent over retail for the volt trainer, it is balanced by the other purchases. I would say these are all purchases in the last 2 months. 

I unfortunately didn't check the thread when someone tipped off the Wisconsin outlet.. Was kinda sad about that..

Yeah, I was pretty happy I was able to get my volt racers from dope factory for under retail, and the black/white racers I got from the outlets. Definitely
just have to be patient and keep browsing around. I actually ended up selling my MC's because I was offered a ridiculous price for them. :x

Originally Posted by thenewjs23  

I like flynits and have yet to pay retail for any of them.

Originally Posted by bvb13  

This.

180 on volt racers

250 on uni red racers

285 on multis
 LMFAO you get a rep!! 

Jesus you paid a lot for black/white and uni red racers

Volt Trainer - $117 (menlook.com)

Orange Trainer- $135 (FNL on release)

Black/White trainer (unpadded) - $135 (FNL on release)

Blue Glow Trainer - $200 (eBay)

Uni Red Trainer - $120 (Taobao)

Sequoia Trainer - $190 (eBay)

Average price for all OGs = $149.50.  Retail
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I live by the mantra of if you wan't something you go and get it. Now obviously theirs limitations (I'd never drop anything over 300, bar maybe the USA limited). Also being based in the UK the conversion rates balance it out a little.
nthat.gif
All DS

Uni-Red Racers: $125

Volt Racers: $80

Neo-Turq Racers: $150

Black/White Racers: $70

Black/White Trainers: $150

White/Black Trainers: $180

Volt Trainer - $117 (menlook.com)
Orange Trainer- $135 (FNL on release)
Black/White trainer (unpadded) - $135 (FNL on release)
Blue Glow Trainer - $200 (eBay)
Uni Red Trainer - $120 (Taobao)
Sequoia Trainer - $190 (eBay)

Average price for all OGs = $149.50.  Retail :nthat:  
I've seen some Blue Glow Trainers on Taobao over the last few weeks but I never know if they're actually gonna send me the real shoe or a fake. Also don't know how to actually order from there :lol:. One of these days I'm gonna man up and try it out.

My Flyknit Purchases have been pretty good. Got most of them before the hype from RRS when they just sat there with the 20% off VIP

Trainers
Volt $120
Black/White $120
Green $120
Blue Glow $150

Racers
Grey/Black $120
Volt $120
MC $120

I've seen some Blue Glow Trainers on Taobao over the last few weeks but I never know if they're actually gonna send me the real shoe or a fake. Also don't know how to actually order from there
laugh.gif
. One of these days I'm gonna man up and try it out.
I have a friend who works in Shanghai, otherwise I wouldn't do it.  He had his assistant find a legit seller and he brought them back on the plane with him a few weeks later.  Circumstance dictates. Most trainers on taobao now are fake.  All of the legit ones were likely purchased.

If your a size 12.5 Dope Factory has blue glows and volt trainers for about $150 shipped. They are legit and the shipping is super fast.

White trainers $200 (dopefactory )
Mc racers $150 ( nike)
Volt racers $100 ( eBay )
Crimson racers $150 ( nike)

2 volt trainers - $150 (Fleet Feet Sports & wiggle.com)
white trainer - $200 (dopefactory)
blue glow trainer - $150 (dopefactory)
MC racer - $150 (NDC)
neoturq racer - $150 (nordstrom)
greyscale racer - $150 (RRS)

just waiting on those Kobe 9 flyknit lows now

Back
Top Bottom