OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

My ex bought me the white trainers (non-padded) for retail as my birthday gift in 2012. They were .5 size up from my normal size but still wearable. They are pretty beat but I still have them. Parts of the soles are starting to peel off :smh:

Just grabbed the black trainers (non-padded) for $230. They are b-grades but I don't see anything wrong with them from the pics. I have been looking for the non-padded black trainer for a little while now and felt this was a reasonable price. I did offer $180 and $200 unsuccessfully before succumbing to the $230. Honestly do not feel they were going to get any easier/cheaper to find so I jumped on them.

I'm just curious since I haven't been up on this thread lately... What's the deal with the b-grades? I read a few pages back and saw some of you have b-grades also. Any noticeable flaws or could they pretty much pass for non b-grade?

My ex bought me the white trainers (non-padded) for retail as my birthday gift in 2012. They were .5 size up from my normal size but still wearable. They are pretty beat but I still have them. Parts of the soles are starting to peel off
mean.gif

Just grabbed the black trainers (non-padded) for $230. They are b-grades but I don't see anything wrong with them from the pics. I have been looking for the non-padded black trainer for a little while now and felt this was a reasonable price. I did offer $180 and $200 unsuccessfully before succumbing to the $230. Honestly do not feel they were going to get any easier/cheaper to find so I jumped on them.

I'm just curious since I haven't been up on this thread lately... What's the deal with the b-grades? I read a few pages back and saw some of you have b-grades also. Any noticeable flaws or could they pretty much pass for non b-grade?
B-Grades are just cosmetic defects. They are a hit or miss. I believe someone said, they label B-Grades in batches. So if they make a batch of 20 Flyknit Trainers, and say 3-4 out of them are cosmetically flawed they label the whole batch B-Grades. Can someone else confirm? 

In my experience, my B-Grades have been flawless besides the fact there is some dust on the bottom from someone trying them on.

B-Grades are just cosmetic defects. They are a hit or miss. I believe someone said, they label B-Grades in batches. So if they make a batch of 20 Flyknit Trainers, and say 3-4 out of them are cosmetically flawed they label the whole batch B-Grades. Can someone else confirm? 

In my experience, my B-Grades have been flawless besides the fact there is some dust on the bottom from someone trying them on.
From my understanding, if they find a flawed pair, they take the 20 before and the 20 after (arbitrary number for example only) and label them b-grade.  So out of the 41, 40 are likely perfect. 

All white racer midsoles 
pimp.gif

Makes me wish I that I didn't return my chlorines and gave them a custom job instead..

Last edited:
I didnt get anything from df when i grabbed the whites from them. But they came in 3 days lol s dubl s dubl
Cool, I'll keep a lookout for em then. Did they use signature confirmation?

Ordered blue glows on Sunday, haven't heard anything from em since :\

Check your account on DF's website they should have tracking information on your account page.
i didn't make an acct, I checked out as a guest.

Last edited:
just the flyknit basic kit.  

volt racers: $80 (via NDC clearance x promo code)

white trainers: 134 (via RRS)

black trainers:  134 (via RRS)

would love to come across some total orange racers, MC racers, and some unpadded black or white trainers

3 mc racers - $120 each
2 neo/turq racers - $150 each
1 volt racer - $120
chlorine blue racers - $80
cheeto racers - $90
2 oreo racers - $120 each
4 flyknit chukkas $100-$120 each
black/white trainers $120
mc lunar 1s - $70
squad blue trainers - $80

Last edited:
why does everyone feel the need to tell everyone what they paid? what did I miss?! :lol:

just enjoy your shoes, nobody cares what you paid for them

All white racer midsoles :pimp:

Makes me wish I that I didn't return my chlorines and gave them a custom job instead..
I remember seeing pictures of these shoes from the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. A lot of runners preferred other soles, so Nike made the Racers with the Nike Streak, Lunarlon and a bunch of other soles. I tried to find the pictures again, but haven't been successful so far.

Edit: I found a few pictures to show what I'm talking about. I had to blow the pictures up, so they're not the best quality.

http://s78.photobucket.com/user/sje061276/media/B50EB935-E7E2-48D3-81F8-78E7E4FC7C96.jpg.html
http://s78.photobucket.com/user/sje061276/media/14E28B5F-F760-45A7-AD12-12D99A3F5B6F.jpg.html

Last edited:
the price we paid makes the purchase that much better, especially if under retail 
laugh.gif
 besides what else is there to talk about at this point.  majority of people here just checking back for restocks

I will start a ranking of my top 5 flyknits (excluding HTM cause that would be everybodies #1 - 5)

1 - White Flyknit Trainers 1st gen
2 - Blue Glow Trainers
3 - Volt Trainers
4 - Black White Racers
5 - Sport Turq Racers

Honorable mention - Beethoven's (only because it was mentioned recently in this thread :tongue: ) and GS Racers

You can add the prices you paid for them too (if you want) so it'll be a hybrid of ranking and what you paid for them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom