OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Rocked these bad boys yesterday.

The unpadded ones in the middle with the black collar were the first ones to come out then, for some reason, Nike decided to release an edited unpadded version with a white collar. The padded version in the 1st pic was the last one to release.
appreciate it! any preference between the padded and non padded? 

$200 is a pretty fair price

Thanks for the info but I'll try to hold out for future cws.

I saw someone else post this but I'm curious as well, are there no more expected releases for flyknit trainers? I can't imagine nike just completely discontinuing this shoe.

Wore my multicolor trainers over the weekend. Dam they were uncomfortable! The material around the sock liner is rough and left me with heel scabs. Much prefer the racer model, much more comfortable.

Thanks for the info but I'll try to hold out for future cws.

I saw someone else post this but I'm curious as well, are there no more expected releases for flyknit trainers? I can't imagine nike just completely discontinuing this shoe.

No there will be more colors...

Other thing different on those white trainers is the unpadded versions come with round laces, and the new padded models have flat ones.

Back
Top Bottom