OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lol?

'Calling Nike' is not a store last time I checked.

Link me to the US retail store that has these online please.

A couple of months back people were calling Nike for mc racers in this thread . Did that mean they werent sold out too ?

My point was that these are SOLD OUT on almost any retail store in the US + NDC (At least thats what US Nters informed us , since I m not from the States).

If Nike has remaining pairs in a warehouse somewhere waiting to hit outlets is another thing.

No prob @blakperl , happy hunting on these.

It's not a physical store but it is a us based retailer that has some in stock, so that distinction is trivial.

Saw these at Champs today but they didn't have my size. Anyone know the release date? I think they put them out early...

Is $200 for DS Volt Trainers worth the price or should I just look for outlets and ask around nike reps?

Sorry I'm new and just trying to add to the collection without being stupid about it

Is $200 for DS Volt Trainers worth the price or should I just look for outlets and ask around nike reps?

Sorry I'm new and just trying to add to the collection without being stupid about it
$200 is a pretty fair price

Nike outlet at gilroy. Almost fsr on mc trainer 408-847-4300

NDC uk has pulled almost all their racers now. They had plenty of atomic purple and neos online when they were pulled, so I would expect those to show up somewhere else! Maybe NDC USA?!

Last edited:
NDC uk has pulled almost all their racers now. They had plenty of atomic purple and neos online when they were pulled, so I would expect those to show up somewhere else! Maybe NDC USA?!

Yep, didnt all these MC Trainers come from there. More than likely they will go to outlets.

Last edited:
Yep, didnt all these MC Trainers come from there. More than likely they will go to outlets.
i remember reading on here that europe didn't get the mc trainers..not sure if thats true or why that would be so if it were true..just something i think i remember reading

probably hit outlets

Seen a lightly worn pair of mc racers size 10.5 for around $260 just posted on the bay, looks like a good deal considering prices for mc racers on the bay are sky high .

Last edited:
Can someone please explain the difference between these? padded/unpadded?

The unpadded ones in the middle with the black collar were the first ones to come out then, for some reason, Nike decided to release an edited unpadded version with a white collar. The padded version in the 1st pic was the last one to release.

Back
Top Bottom