OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why are dudes jonesing for girl colored shoes? srsly. Nike marketing has y'all under a spell I swear 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Got my VOLT Racers in from the Portland outlet.. didn't know they were BGrade when ordering them, the employee should of told me.. but there isn't any visible defects.. :rolleyes

any sites where i can cop flyknit trainers and ship to canada?
slept hard on them smh
eBay...
roll.gif

It depends on the color you want. Try the sites listed on the first page of this thread. If you can't find anything there, you can always call NDC and have them look up retail stores for you. Call those stores and they SHOULD mail to Canada.

Last edited:

eBay...
roll.gif

It depends on the color you want. Try the sites listed on the first page of this thread. If you can't find anything there, you can always call NDC and have them look up retail stores for you. Call those stores and they SHOULD mail to Canada.
FYI, you can buy from Nike US and ship to US with a Cdn credit card, but they will not ship to Canada (ship to American friend and pick up if you can).

Getting racers are extremely difficult in Canada (Nike Eaton Centre didn't even do the summer Oreo / Lucid Green / Crimson release here  :frown:

Last edited:
^^my bad, I live in Canada and usually ship to the US (the benefit of living close to the border). At least you got Racers in your area before. We never got any in Western Canada! On the bright side, I have shoes that not many others have around here
laugh.gif

^^my bad, I live in Canada and usually ship to the US (the benefit of living close to the border). At least you got Racers in your area before. We never got any in Western Canada! On the bright side, I have shoes that not many others have around here
laugh.gif
In general Canada just rarely get the good stuff anyway. Lived in Canada and always ended up buying stuff across the border.

^^my bad, I live in Canada and usually ship to the US (the benefit of living close to the border). At least you got Racers in your area before. We never got any in Western Canada! On the bright side, I have shoes that not many others have around here :lol:

Running Room had some.

Back
Top Bottom