OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ATTN SIZE 9.

BLACK/WHITE RACERS on RRS right now.

Use ebates and get it for $120 shipped.

GONE

You're welcome.

hesitated too long! gone with the quickness

I just bought it just now at 12:00 am PST... Maybe more than 1 pair?

Edit:

Just checked the black/white/gray is not in the stock no more. ( that is after I bought the last pair maybe lol)

Last edited:
I would say sitting if only you have large or small feet.  The sizes in 8-11 pretty much sold out instantly on all of those sizes.  I also had multiple pairs that I returned to NDC, but I was online at the right time to get them.  To say that they were a dime a dozen though is a bit of a stretch.  

It is possible that people actually are like me that after my first pair almost a couple years ago (the original racer release), they love everything the shoe has to offer in comfort, breathability, weight, and durability.  Some are just late to the party.  I've got 7 pairs of the racers, some of which are the ones that are going for high prices these days... I don't really care, I still wear mine all the time and enjoy wearing them.  The online prices don't bother me when I wear them outside.

On RRS, MC racers were done right away. As for NDC, I got my first pair (size 11) the day they released. Went back 4 days later for my 2nd pair. If I remember correctly, they had decent sizes available for about a week.

From IG

On RRS, MC racers were done right away. As for NDC, I got my first pair (size 11) the day they released. Went back 4 days later for my 2nd pair. If I remember correctly, they had decent sizes available for about a week.

I also purchased my pairs of mc's from NDC but i bought them on the release and restock, my size 10.5 went extremely fast. I bought 1 pair on release day, regretted not getting a double, then bought 2 pairs on restock. Gave one to my brother, wear one every other day and one saved for the future. :smile:

First time ordering from RRS . Do they usually take a week or so to ship? My black/whiter racer was confirmed just now and it's estimated to go out for shipping July 2...

why cant there be a restock on the oreos already. i mean im sure there are so many people trying to locate a pair on chat and phone. just do it lol 

Back
Top Bottom