OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
sorry, let me be a little more clear then... Would that be considered close to market value for a pair of VNDS racers in that size? Obviously i dont want to overpay for them, but i also dont want to come back to him with whats considered a lowball offer
yea, dude, if they're pretty close to new..250-300 is pretty normal..gonna be real tough to find mc racers brand new for less than 300..probably lookin more at 350-400 brand new

crimsons so dope imo. I picked up a second pair on ndc recently
they do look awesome, esp under the sun!
nthat.gif

it is strange how these have taken off recently. When the MC racers came out there wasn't really any demand for them. They sat on the RRS website for months. NDC stocked them multiple times and they sat on their site as well. All of a sudden no matter what the color they are gone. I don't understand what is happening. I had multiple MC Racers that I was selling on here for $150 shipped and no one was interested. Ended up shipping them back to nike for a refund. Now they are going for $300? What has changed? Don't say Kanye as that happened well before the hype.
I remember the hype during the holidays was Rosche and Lunar1's. I jumped on the Lunar1's and also bought the Cheetos for $90 during that nike.com sale. Was eyeing the Atomic Purples when they dropped but thought nobody will pay full retail for these.... lol..  /sigh

I remember the hype during the holidays was Rosche and Lunar1's. I jumped on the Lunar1's and also bought the Cheetos for $90 during that nike.com sale. Was eyeing the Atomic Purples when they dropped but thought nobody will pay full retail for these.... lol..  /sigh
The good old days. I bought my VNDS black/white trainers for $75.

There's a guy selling the new Pink Flash Racers on ebay.co.uk right now; also some size 7 Volt's for retail on ebay.

Last edited:
it is strange how these have taken off recently. When the MC racers came out there wasn't really any demand for them. They sat on the RRS website for months. NDC stocked them multiple times and they sat on their site as well. All of a sudden no matter what the color they are gone. I don't understand what is happening. I had multiple MC Racers that I was selling on here for $150 shipped and no one was interested. Ended up shipping them back to nike for a refund. Now they are going for $300? What has changed? Don't say Kanye as that happened well before the hype.
My theory is that it has to do with running/training sneakers being the trend right now. Ronnie fieg's asics sells out in seconds, roshes are a hot commodity, and adidas has their flux and their new boost technology sneakers has been selling out even in footlocker. It is NOT just nike. I just believe that flyknits are nike's main arsenol when it comes to running/training trend so that's why the prices have been going up and new releases have been selling out. Like you stated, kanye been wearing flyknits before this new hype so it has nothing to do with him.

Last edited:
Hey,

My girl is planning on buying her first pair of men Flyknit Trainers (black/white) tomorrow and we are really confused about Nikes size chart conversion.

She owns a pair of older womens Flyknit Lunars (2 I think) which are US 8, CM 25, EU 39. According to Nike's size chart to keep the same CM length she needs a men US 7 (corresponds with CM 25). So basically, you need to size down 1 US size from womens to men to keep the same 25 CM.

I found a pair of Flyknit Trainers Black/White for her online in men US 7 (CM 25), but the size sticker on the box says these are a womens US 8,5.

What's going on here? We use the 25 CM as a reference to pick the correct men size and when we found the correct men size, the womens size are 1,5 US size larger (instead of 1).

We need to decide tomorrow, anyone who has experience with this please give me some info.

Trying them on is not an option. Flyknit trainers/racers aren't sold anywhere anymore and the seller doens't live nearby.

can anyone confirm that volt racers are still in outlets? any outlets? i should have doubled up smh

Hey,

My girl is planning on buying her first pair of men Flyknit Trainers (black/white) tomorrow and we are really confused about Nikes size chart conversion.

She owns a pair of older womens Flyknit Lunars (2 I think) which are US 8, CM 25, EU 39. According to Nike's size chart to keep the same CM length she needs a men US 7 (corresponds with CM 25). So basically, you need to size down 1 US size from womens to men to keep the same 25 CM.

I found a pair of Flyknit Trainers Black/White for her online in men US 7 (CM 25), but the size sticker on the box says these are a womens US 8,5.

What's going on here? We use the 25 CM as a reference to pick the correct men size and when we found the correct men size, the womens size are 1,5 US size larger (instead of 1).

We need to decide tomorrow, anyone who has experience with this please give me some info.

Trying them on is not an option. Flyknit trainers/racers aren't sold anywhere anymore and the seller doens't live nearby.
In my experience with both my chick and my momma..flyknit trainers fit tight. so while my girl is an 8 in womens, she wears a mens 7 (box says wmns 8.5) in flyknit trainers

ATTN SIZE 9.

BLACK/WHITE RACERS on RRS right now.

Use ebates and get it for $120 shipped.

GONE

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I would say sitting if only you have large or small feet.  The sizes in 8-11 pretty much sold out instantly on all of those sizes.  I also had multiple pairs that I returned to NDC, but I was online at the right time to get them.  To say that they were a dime a dozen though is a bit of a stretch.  

It is possible that people actually are like me that after my first pair almost a couple years ago (the original racer release), they love everything the shoe has to offer in comfort, breathability, weight, and durability.  Some are just late to the party.  I've got 7 pairs of the racers, some of which are the ones that are going for high prices these days... I don't really care, I still wear mine all the time and enjoy wearing them.  The online prices don't bother me when I wear them outside.

I would say sitting if only you have large or small feet.  The sizes in 8-11 pretty much sold out instantly on all of those sizes.  I also had multiple pairs that I returned to NDC, but I was online at the right time to get them.  To say that they were a dime a dozen though is a bit of a stretch.  

It is possible that people actually are like me that after my first pair almost a couple years ago (the original racer release), they love everything the shoe has to offer in comfort, breathability, weight, and durability.  Some are just late to the party.  I've got 7 pairs of the racers, some of which are the ones that are going for high prices these days... I don't really care, I still wear mine all the time and enjoy wearing them.  The online prices don't bother me when I wear them outside.
I'm new to the whole Flyknit family and only have a pair of the B/W Racers atm.

I decided to buy a pair of Racers after seeing some street style pictures online. I thought the shoe's design was very cool/innovative and the Flyknit technology interested me. I'll admit that I originally bought the Racers just for looks, but after owning them for the short time that I have, I'm amazed at how comfortable these shoes are. Every time I put on another pair of shoes, even my Margiela's which were the most comfortable shoes I've owned before the Racers, it just feels clunky or something. 

My second pair is being delivered tomorrow and this will not be my last pair. Uni Red and the Grey/Black cw are still on my list! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom