OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
NikeSF received the 3 new colorways today, picked up the 400 colorway

Solid blue-pink toebox mixture
smokin.gif
Nice.  What size are those?

Just to entertain you people....

It was a very very VERY sad day for me. I made the most rookie mistake of all time.....
I'm currently moving, and after my last load at 2 am i decide to hit the sack.... at 630 am i go out to my car and i see this....

Yep thats right, i FORGOT TO TAKE IN MY LAST BOX, what were the contents?.......

By FAR my favorite colorway! I dont even care about the damage to my car or paying the deductible lol, I am beyond upset about losing these, hopefully i can find someone on here or ebay that had a set that would be willing to sell or make a trade. hint hint. 

They were double boxed in an air jordan shoe box, recently our only local store Sole Classics here in Columbus, OH moved locations right below my apartment. Who ever did this, was only looking for one thing, they didnt touch anything else or walk away with anything else. >:

NOOB

As someone who feels your pain, I had my window shattered for absolutely no reason, I'm glad a pair of shoes is all they took and the damage looks minimal. It's a hassle to go through getting it repaired and insurance blah blah blah.

It just makes you think it'd be more beneficial if you would have just given the thief the shoes and left the car alone. Don't let it get you down though fam, things could've been worse. Sorry for the loss though

Last edited:

It was a very very VERY sad day for me. I made the most rookie mistake of all time.....

I'm currently moving, and after my last load at 2 am i decide to hit the sack.... at 630 am i go out to my car and i see this....

Yep thats right, i FORGOT TO TAKE IN MY LAST BOX, what were the contents?.......

By FAR my favorite colorway! I dont even care about the damage to my car or paying the deductible lol, I am beyond upset about losing these, hopefully i can find someone on here or ebay that had a set that would be willing to sell or make a trade. hint hint. 

They were double boxed in an air jordan shoe box, recently our only local store Sole Classics here in Columbus, OH moved locations right below my apartment. Who ever did this, was only looking for one thing, they didnt touch anything else or walk away with anything else. 
mad.gif

NOOB
Oh man. Sorry dude.    See if insurance will cover the stolen shoes.

Last edited:

They were double boxed in an air jordan shoe box, recently our only local store Sole Classics here in Columbus, OH moved locations right below my apartment. Who ever did this, was only looking for one thing, they didnt touch anything else or walk away with anything else. 
mad.gif

NOOB
you forgot to let NT know what size they were...

This was taken off of IG but apparently this new HTM is supposed to drop this Saturday. What do you guys think? I certainly like the original black more than this but I certainly will not be copping these. Idk what it is about these but I don't like how the material extends up the ankle.

mad.gif

NOOB
Can't have anything nice these days. 
mean.gif

This was taken off of IG but apparently this new HTM is supposed to drop this Saturday. What do you guys think? I certainly like the original black more than this but I certainly will not be copping these. Idk what it is about these but I don't like how the material extends up the ankle.

Sauce plz?

That sucks to hear, hopefully a pair pops up for a good price via a restock or someone who doesn't care to make money off a pair. I'm so paranoid when it comes to leaving things in the car. I actually had to pick up two pairs of Racers from my U.S. address recently and I had no time to actually go home and put them away. So from 2pm-about 8am the next morning they were in the back of my truck where someone could've broken in and taken them (luckily I had a bag with a change of clothes, using a jacket to cover the boxes).

Safe to say those 15+ hours were stressful whenever I had to park and go somewhere.

you forgot to let NT know what size they were...
size 12.
But yea they took 165 off the deductible for the shoes, wish I would have known my insurance covered it or I wouod have said they costed more lol. O well. Sad thing is, yea I dont like that I have to pay 200 something for the deductible. But what I really hate is losing the shoes. Ugh

Sauce plz?
I'm assuming you're asking for source? Flyknitfrance club on IG idk how accurate their info is but I thought some might be interested.

guess these wont be in the US for a bit or maybe never at all...?

mad.gif

NOOB
Its ridiculous what people will do nowadays...keep your head up man. theyre just shoes and can be replaced. What is important is that youre safe and it didnt happen with you in the car.

I kinda like 'em. Seeing them in person is when I'll make the decision. Was looking into doubling up on the Greyscales but I'll wait til I see these in person.
I'd buy em just to paint the midsole white and make them Oreos

Its ridiculous what people will do nowadays...keep your head up man. theyre just shoes and can be replaced. What is important is that youre safe and it didnt happen with you in the car.

Sorry to see that happen to anyone. It is a shame that people are ignorant enough to break someone's car/truck window just to steal someone's property. :smh:

Sorry to see that happen to anyone. It is a shame that people are ignorant enough to break someone's car/truck window just to steal someone's property.
mean.gif
I had my car broken into for $20 GPS system I bought on craigslist.

GPS = $20

Car window replacement = $100+ (w/ insurance)

Now days I empty out my car and leave the doors unlocked so they can just open it and see that there's nothing and move on instead of breaking in and costing me lots of $$$ for chump change.

Back
Top Bottom