OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Now days I empty out my car and leave the doors unlocked so they can just open it and see that there's nothing and move on instead of breaking in and costing me lots of $$$ for chump change.
What area do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

Hey guys. I know the trainers can just be thrown in the washer via the pillow case method, but what about spot cleaning the knit material itself?

I only got a couple spots, and I'm curious what's the best method without making the knit material frayed or fuzzy (obviously no strong brushes, but can soft brushes do it without any problems)?

Thanx in advance.
I use water/dish soap and a sponge to spot clean the knit. Works very well.

This was taken off of IG but apparently this new HTM is supposed to drop this Saturday. What do you guys think? I certainly like the original black more than this but I certainly will not be copping these. Idk what it is about these but I don't like how the material extends up the ankle.
Love the silhouette of these but this colorway is a no-go for me.

Last edited:
That's PG County, for you.
mean.gif

Glad you're safe, though.
This is exactly on point. Went to school at College Park and had my car broken into twice. The proximity to the metro is what brings in the bad seeds i think. Like OP said, I left my car unlocked after the second incident. Sucks. Sorry that you lost the shoes and had to pay insurance, glad you're okay.

This is exactly on point. Went to school at College Park and had my car broken into twice. The proximity to the metro is what brings in the bad seeds i think. Like OP said, I left my car unlocked after the second incident. Sucks. Sorry that you lost the shoes and had to pay insurance, glad you're okay.

Y'all are scaring me lol. Even though my car is in the school garage, y'all deff have me a little weary. But I'm just asking for my car to get broken into, I always leave my hooping shoes in the back as well as like two pairs of casual shoes in the front seat as well as glasses in the glasses compartment. My trunk is full of stuff as well. Gonna consolidate all this stuff back into my place haha

What area do you live in if you don't mind me asking?
It happened in Hyatsville, MD but I live in northern va/DC.

It happened in Hyatsville, MD but I live in northern va/DC.
mean.gif

mean.gif

My car was broken into about a week after I moved to MD, while I worked in Temple Hills. Took my subs and a pair of brand new shoes.

My car was broken into 2 more times when parked at home, then I was fed up and moved to NOVA. Best decision I ever made while I lived in the DMV...

Not to get off topic from the flykit game too much. But if any of yall move to DMV area try to move to VA. Im from the area and I hate PG County and DC. I mean crime happens everywhere however its best to keep everything out of sight out of mind and the likelihood of your car being broken into drops.

My car was broken into about a week after I moved to MD, while I worked in Temple Hills. Took my subs and a pair of brand new shoes.

My car was broken into 2 more times when parked at home, then I was fed up and moved to NOVA. Best decision I ever made while I lived in the DMV...
hahah lewi, that's exactly what i did. In NoVa right now. Great minds think alike
roll.gif

Not to get off topic from the flykit game too much. But if any of yall move to DMV area try to move to VA. Im from the area and I hate PG County and DC. I mean crime happens everywhere however its best to keep everything out of sight out of mind and the likelihood of your car being broken into drops.
or you could just move to montgomery county.

I also moved to NOVA for other reasons though, like lower taxes and concealed carry is legal if I want to.

I also moved to NOVA for other reasons though, like lower taxes and concealed carry is legal if I want to.
they still get you on the taxes, you have to pay vehicle taxes, housing tax is higher? and god forbid that you get a speeding ticket and then your life is ruined.

anyone got nike factory coupons?

arrundel mills factory store has a bunch of trainers in different colorways, picked up a pair of blues but wouldn't mind returning them to get a lower price if possible.

they still get you on the taxes, you have to pay vehicle taxes, housing tax is higher? and god forbid that you get a speeding ticket and then your life is ruined.

When I was moving, I calculated the taxes and it was still lower with vehicle tax because of no county taxes on income. Of course it depends on your bracket and I was not a home owner, just rented.

anyone got nike factory coupons?

arrundel mills factory store has a bunch of trainers in different colorways, picked up a pair of blues but wouldn't mind returning them to get a lower price if possible.
which cws they have there?
they had small sizes on multicolors (10's and below), pink and grey, pink, blue.

a bunch of different colow flyknit ones.

Both these bad boys showed up today.  Can't wait to rock those Pink/Orange ones when I get home.

Big thanks to MD177 for the help while I was trying to locate them in Milan.

PS... sorry about the bug guts on the front of the car.  Had to grab these on my lunch hour and no time for a wash.

Back
Top Bottom