OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

anyone got nike factory coupons?

arrundel mills factory store has a bunch of trainers in different colorways, picked up a pair of blues but wouldn't mind returning them to get a lower price if possible.
Any 9.5s in the multicolors?
wouldn't be surprised, like I said mostly smaller sizes on those. They had a good chunk of sizes as they where the displayed items.

Both these bad boys showed up today.  Can't wait to rock those Pink/Orange ones when I get home.

Big thanks to MD177 for the help while I was trying to locate them in Milan.

PS... sorry about the bug guts on the front of the car.  Had to grab these on my lunch hour and no time for a wash.
nice man. so are the pink/orange that nice in person? I think when they hit NDC, I'll just go ahead and pick them up anyway just to see them in person. I already have a few pinks on rotation so I dunno if I'll use these too. I might just wait for the pink/volt coming out in a few months.

Last edited:
They are really loud, but I'm all for that kind of look. Might now be everyone's cup of tea, but I honestly like them more than my Multi Racers. But that again is just me

I will grab those Fireberry/Volt racers when they hit as well.

They are really loud, but I'm all for that kind of look. Might now be everyone's cup of tea, but I honestly like them more than my Multi Racers. But that again is just me

I will grab those Fireberry/Volt racers when they hit as well.
here are the 3 Trainers on my "pink'ish" rotation, plus the mc Racers & Pink Flash/Game Royals. just wondering if any of these come close to the colors?

Last edited:
Trainers in the middle are sooo dope.
Thank you.
smile.gif

Both these bad boys showed up today.  Can't wait to rock those Pink/Orange ones when I get home.

Big thanks to MD177 for the help while I was trying to locate them in Milan.

PS... sorry about the bug guts on the front of the car.  Had to grab these on my lunch hour and no time for a wash.
Someone please rock those Milan (borrowing a Kobe colorway name now?) color ones with oatmeal/grey sweats/shorts. Those are growing on me. 

Went for a run in my uni-red's and the mid sole got all ****** up. I don't have any Jason Mark or whatever else. Will a sponge and water do the job without damaging them?

You are probably not going to see them for retail... they are still at the dopefactory for $200 shipped

Just some mild soap and tooth paste on the white area works well. Don't use too much on the painted area. Use a nice soft/clean towel to clean it.

Shouldn't be an issue on the midsole.​

im really on the fence on copping these or not.

i copped the oreos back then and passed on the lucid greens and now i truly regret it.

i wanna cop these game royals but its too "purply"

are they worth it and how are they in person?

Just some mild soap and tooth paste on the white area works well. Don't use too much on the painted area. Use a nice soft/clean towel to clean it.

Shouldn't be an issue on the midsole.​
You quoted the wrong post but thanks.

im really on the fence on copping these or not.

i copped the oreos back then and passed on the lucid greens and now i truly regret it.

i wanna cop these game royals but its too "purply"

are they worth it and how are they in person?
They're not too obnoxiously purple, not too feminine either depending on your stance on color-exclusivity. I haven't worn mine out yet bar trying them on with some Black Tech Fleece pants and they're really nice and worth the cash. I regret not getting the lucids too so I wasn't gonna pass on these.

You quoted the wrong post but thanks.

They're not too obnoxiously purple, not too feminine either depending on your stance on color-exclusivity. I haven't worn mine out yet bar trying them on with some Black Tech Fleece pants and they're really nice and worth the cash. I regret not getting the lucids too so I wasn't gonna pass on these.
Hmmm.

whatever. I think ill pull the trigger.

if money runs tight in the future, im pretty sure someone will happily take these off of me.

dont wanna feel that same feeling when i passed on the lucid greens.

would like to see more on feet pictures of these though!

Does anyone have detailed steps on how to clean Flyknit's Racers/Trainers in the washer? What settings? Air-Dry? Etc. :nerd:

Im sure its stickied somewhere but if anyone can successfully inform me how to clean them, i would appreciate it!
Volt Trainers & MC's need love right about now. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Does anyone have detailed steps on how to clean Flyknit's Racers/Trainers in the washer? What settings? Air-Dry? Etc.
nerd.gif

Im sure its stickied somewhere but if anyone can successfully inform me how to clean them, i would appreciate it!
Volt Trainers & MC's need love right about now.
laugh.gif

PO
LOL. I just use a tooth brush and soap but if theres a method id like to know too!

Does anyone have detailed steps on how to clean Flyknit's Racers/Trainers in the washer? What settings? Air-Dry? Etc. :nerd:

Volt Trainers & MC's need love right about now. :lol:

PO
Take out laces and insole, toss in pillow case, wash on cold with some detergent. Then just let them air dry. Throw some newspaper or paper towels inside while they're air drying to quicken the process if you want. That's really all there is to it. Cleaned up my white/black and black/white trainers perfectly using that method.

Back
Top Bottom