OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
To paint the midsole black or not hmm

Also Rip Title Thread...Why doesnt someone change it to

FLYKNIT : ALL

laugh.gif
Damn why are you so harsh? I posted it because I thought people would be interested in them in this thread, and you come at me with that attitude. 

Last edited:
Damn why are you so harsh? I posted it because I thought people would be interested in them in this thread, and you come at me with that attitude. Plus, I don't even think there is a Official Lunarglide 6 thread 

Please point me to all the harshness in my words ... Its the :lol: that shows it?

:rofl:

"Also Rip Title Thread...Why doesnt someone change it to

FLYKNIT : ALL" 

Well maybe it didn't sound harsh to you, but I guess it did to me. And the title is official nike zoom flyknit collection, so i believe i can post flyknit shoes, that aren't just trainers or racers

You believe wrong.

;p)

But I ll let others help you with that.

Yea I'm just talking about that small blue section
laugh.gif

The photoshop mockups someone did when pics of these first released were so nice with the black on the midsole instead of blue
do you have a link to that mockup?

after getting my car broken into, no luck so far with replacing the blk/wht racers, and tomorrow being pay day, im thinking about coppin the new purp/blue or cheetos, suggestions? i also have to get a new pair of soccer cleats, my bank account is about to take a beating. 

anyone know where to get size 12 of any racers right now other than the obvious webs? or any coupon codes?

im so nuts over the blk/wht i may sell my double pair of 83/30 pegasus teal in sz 13 to supplement an above retail price just to replace them HA. trying to talk myself out of it

does anyone think the sail/volt would be almost a good alternative? i would love to be able to just paint over the swoosh but the flywire running through them is volt and i dont see anyway around them. if i could however, they might be the closest thing to my dream pair of racers..... all white. 

it does look cleaner, but  its almost too thick imo. too much black, i wounder if purple would be a good alternative. honestly either way tho that C/W is the **** for sure

It's actually not that bad. The black/white is the same as it is on the MC's and those look fine to me.

About the sail/volt, your idea is doable. Just a fine detailing brush and a heck of a lot of patience.

And I've seen a pic or two in here where people have painted all the little bits of flywire before.

The Flyknit Lunar1 are the most comfy shoes I've ever worn. I work out and run in them everyday since release date. They are worn out so hence the Lunar2. The Lunar2 aren't as comfy as the 1s but it may need some breaking in.

I've had the White Trainers since day one also and wear them regularly. I tried to run in the Trainers but prefer the Lunars. Didn't realize how rare/expensive they were until I decided to get another pair to replace them and saw that they were selling for $400 on ebay. NO THANKS. That's actually how I found NT. Been trying to find a pair at a good price, but I think that's not going to happen.

I guess I'm used to more cushioning for running. Obviously, because of this, I found the Racer to be least comfy for running. I bet they would be better for real racing/sprinting, but I'm more of a distance runner.

Interesting! I presumed that the F2 surpassed the F1 in comfort (most comfortable Flyknit I own). The Trainers look underwhelming next to that F2 cw. Then again, I'm probably the only one that thinks the White Trainer doesn't look aesthetically pleasing.

I consider myself more of a distance runner as well, but I felt the Racers were my favorite Flyknit model to run in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom