OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Good thing I came to this thread, I was able to get the Jade C/W off of RRS.

If you are VIP on RRS, use ebates and get 5% + 10% off promotion they got going + free shipping.

I've heard horror stories about RRS cancelling, but that has never happened to me so I am 
smokin.gif

BTW, why is the toebox looking marble? Is it just the stock photo, or is that how it's going to look?

what's the secondary color on the jade?  i wanna say red, but looks pink
Interested in seeing this as well. I just put a preorder in, but hopeful more pics surface soon. For $121.46 shipped, figured why not and will either keep it or cancel it beforehand.

They're to bright for me personally, thats why I went with just the Volts.

But there is something about those watermelon looking joints...
I don't mind bright since I own the Punches but these colorways are doing nothing for me. To each their own.

Good thing I came to this thread, I was able to get the Jade C/W off of RRS.

If you are VIP on RRS, use ebates and get 5% + 10% off promotion they got going + free shipping.

I've heard horror stories about RRS cancelling, but that has never happened to me so I am :smokin

BTW, why is the toebox looking marble? Is it just the stock photo, or is that how it's going to look?
Repped, just ordered the jades and pink pair for my girl with the same deal. Can't beat it.

Easy pass on all the new c/w... Nike needs to stop dropping all these garbage! I'm sure all the new c/w will hit sales rack in the upcoming future!  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Racers on finish line? :nerd:

Some sizes were up smaller and bigger sizes. Was able to add to cart my size and others. Then sold out quickly before I can checkout. Finishline employees at the main store/distribution center in Indianapolis had dibs on them though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom