OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
It's le
It's legit and they ship fast.
Fyi to those that wear larger sizes. I requested a size 13 in the black/volt color way and they were able to place the order, the rep said online ordering was unavailable .

I just hit the mother load. LOL

I just left the Orlando premium Nike outlet and they have trainers for $62 and $45. Colors are Volt/Grey, Electric Green, Blue/Grey, Green/Volt, Chlorine, and Pink. FSR of everything.

i kind of like this NRG, but not everyone can afford one.
eyes.gif

http://superartlife.hatenablog.com/entry/20120514/1337097756

I just left the Orlando premium Nike outlet and they have trainers for $62 and $45. Colors are Volt/Grey, Electric Green, Blue/Grey, Green/Volt, Chlorine, and Pink. FSR of everything.
yeah they had the black/white racers last time too...

damn you!!

Last edited:
anybody else see those sample racers sz 9.5 on ebay? the dude is gonna sell them to me for 200 shipped.. used but i know how to deep clean them. 

Last edited:

You have the number to this outlet?

You have the number to this outlet?

407-351-9400. Just called and said only phone orders on the weekends. guess just gotta wait, thanks for the update regardless uno uno

Back
Top Bottom