OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hi, I need some advice regarding the size and fit of Flyknit Racers. I have no chance of trying them out because where I'm from there's almost none of them available. So I'm about to resort to buying online. But I'm not sure about the correct size for me. I'm a size 7 on a Roshe Run Hyperfuse, but I'm a size 7.5 on a Nike Internationalist. Could somebody tell me or suggest what size is the right one for me in a Flyknit Racer? Should i go 7 or 7.5?

Need to know this asap!

Is there a size difference in padded and unpadded version of the Flyknit Trainers? I've got rid of a black/white padded US10 (slightly to small) and have my eye on a 10,5 unpadded.

Will the US10,5 unpadded be a good fit if a US10 padded was just to small?

P.S. I've also got a padded US10,5 White and they fit just right.

Need to know this asap!

Is there a size difference in padded and unpadded version of the Flyknit Trainers? I've got rid of a black/white padded US10 (slightly to small) and have my eye on a 10,5 unpadded.

Will the US10,5 unpadded be a good fit if a US10 padded was just to small?

P.S. I've also got a padded US10,5 White and they fit just right.
I think you should be good with the padded 10.5. The padded ones def fit a little snugger than the non padded. .5 up should be a good fit

I think you should be good with the padded 10.5. The padded ones def fit a little snugger than the non padded. .5 up should be a good fit
Apparently I wasn't clear enough :tongue: 

I sold a US10 Padded Black/White (they were a bit too small)

I own a US10,5 Padded White (they fit just right)

I'm thinking about buying a US10,5 unpadded Black/White. Will these be too big? Compared to a US10,5 Padded 

Thanks!

Hi, I need some advice regarding the size and fit of Flyknit Racers. I have no chance of trying them out because where I'm from there's almost none of them available. So I'm about to resort to buying online. But I'm not sure about the correct size for me. I'm a size 7 on a Roshe Run Hyperfuse, but I'm a size 7.5 on a Nike Internationalist. Could somebody tell me or suggest what size is the right one for me in a Flyknit Racer? Should i go 7 or 7.5?
Same situation a few months back. Order both sizes and see which fit you like better and just return the other. Better to know how both sizes will fit than wonder what if.. Good luck

Apparently I wasn't clear enough :tongue: 

I sold a US10 Padded Black/White (they were a bit too small)
I own a US10,5 Padded White (they fit just right)

I'm thinking about buying a US10,5 unpadded Black/White. Will these be too big? Compared to a US10,5 Padded 

Thanks!
It all depends on the fit you want. With my padded trainers, I go with 10. I have tried on unpadded size 9.5 & 10 and liked the 9.5 fit better. The unpadded 10 was just too lose for me.

Previous release of cw, in terms of popularity

1) Game Royal

2) Photo Blue

3) Pink Flash

Upcoming release of cw.

1) Oreo Volt

2) Watermelon

3) Tiffany Pink

roll.gif

if i steam the shoe and then pack with tissue paper to push the toe box creases out will it stay once it cools off?

Are the racers or lunar1 more comfy? I need a new pair of sneaks and can't decide which look better. Might as well fall back on comfort..

lunars and trainers are more comfortable than racers in my opinion. Racers are stupid light though.

Are the racers or lunar1 more comfy? I need a new pair of sneaks and can't decide which look better. Might as well fall back on comfort..
Agreed with BIGBOSS, lunars and trainers are more comfortable. I bought a pair of the Uni Red racers only because they were on sale, but would rather wear my lunars/trainers for daily. Everyone's experience is different though. Try them on and see for yourself.

I say go with a 7 for racers.

Agreed with BIGBOSS, lunars and trainers are more comfortable. I bought a pair of the Uni Red racers only because they were on sale, but would rather wear my lunars/trainers for daily. Everyone's experience is different though. Try them on and see for yourself.
That is the problem. I wear a 14 and am looking for a really comfy casual shoe. I want the adidas pure boost but they do t make me bigger than a 12.5. I like both the lunar and trainer look. Seems like lunars are going a little cheaper now.

Back
Top Bottom