OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So my dryer keeps eating my socks. Been looking for some new no show socks, but I hear the nike ones aren't truely no show. Right now I'm down to like two pairs of express no show socks I got last year for Christmas [emoji]128557[/emoji]. Any recommendations?

hanes no shows from walmart. theyre black with red letters. theyre completely no show and thats what i wear for flyknits.

The official name is the, "Zoom Fit Agility Flyknit."

Here's a post about them from Nikeblog. http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/06/06/nike-zoom-fit-agility-flyknit-spring-2015-first-look/

I've only seen the Zoom Fit Agility listed as a women's shoe. It's the women's counterpart to the new Zoom Hypercross Trainer. There's the regular version (being advertised by Skylar Diggins) the Flyknit version and an EM version.

Can't see them making an all female shoe, male, for one release.

Last edited:
First the trainers take a hit.. And now this. I don't think zoom air flyknits are gonna be around in the next 2 years.

I dont mind them. Something a little different. LeBrons are going to have this look of hex at the bottom so they are gonna be all over.

FYI -  Dope Factory DOES include shipping in the customs valuation. Their value declaration came to $200.95 total, just $0.95 above the cutoff. 
mean.gif

Why does Nike take off the new flyknit colors from their site after they release them?

I remember them doing this when the oreo, lucid line up came out.

I know they're going to put them back up just curious.
My guess it that Nike has lurkers on this site/thread and they saw all the buzz about the RRS and RW pre-orders and realized they needed to get their stock up on line earlier than the expected release just so the thirst wouldn't dry up before the originally planned to go live on NDC. 

Back
Top Bottom