OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
*sigh* got an email reminder saying that a size 10 Oreo Volt was still waiting in my cart but it won't let me go through with checkout

Last edited:
Hope NTSF gets shipment this week. Planning on going to the city Monday with my girl and I just told her today I'm getting a pair after RRS charged me. Now she wants a pair haha.

hope to get lucky on ndc or ntsf with one pair since rrs canceled mines :tongue:

if you're planning on calling in I'd call them ~2-3pm. by then the day's stock should be processed.

there should be enough to go around when they do drop i'm guessing. 

Last edited:
Is Road Runner Sports restocking the Lucids? When asking about them they sent me the following picture. (The representative could be misinformed)

The RRS rep is DEFINITELY misinformed. I think it's better to chat with a Nike rep for better clarification. If you do, provide them with this style/color code...
526628-301

Notice the COLOR CODE for the new cw is [COLOR=#red]301[/COLOR]

The Lucids' color code is 526628-300

If they were restocking, the color code would be exactly the same.

good shot of the likely new "Lucids" coming out this year. Look pretty good

Yes, this is the new Turq/Volt cw available for preorder at RRS.

Last edited:
Got my size 10 B/W Racers in from RRS today. Ordered 11/17 with a shipping date of 1/12 (they shipped on the 8th).

Nice pic. Like the carpet!

It sort of looks like you were sitting on a giants multi color racer shoe.

Last edited:
The RRS rep is DEFINITELY misinformed. I think it's better to chat with a Nike rep for better clarification. If you do, provide them with this style/color code...
526628-301
Notice the COLOR CODE for the new cw is 301

The Lucids' color code is 526628-300

If they were restocking, the color code would be exactly the same.
Yes, this is the new Turq/Volt cw available for preorder at RRS.
THIS. ^^^^^^ For the love of.....will someone please find a way to pin this to the top of each new page from now until April?

My white trainers are grey, turning black

Shouldn't have sold all my doubles to kanye stans 
mean.gif

Pls no bs discussion over racers or trainers. The difference is trainers has 2 zoom air units compared to the 1 in the racers, that's it. Everything else is cosmetic and your opinion of which looks better has been echoed for 10 years by somebody else.

Last edited:
Trainer = Forefoot + Heel zoom air, wider, more comfortable

Racer = Forefoot zoom air only,
More narrow, more breathable, lighter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom