OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got my BHM racers today from RRS

Just called Nike Running Store in Seattle and they said that they've gotten no word as to when their shipment will arrive. So I guess no Jan 14 release in store. Also, Nike Town Seattle said they won't be getting any racers at all this season 
frown.gif

Ordered the sails and black whites back early December. Was thinking on buying two BW at the time from RRS . But happy I got these two and finally came in safely!

I called NIKE GROVE to see and they said they don't have any confirmation ... YET! Hopefully 1/14 comes thru throughout Nike and NDC

On the black and white racers? Of course, they haven't dropped on NDC yet bro. And if you're around a NikeTown or Running store, you should be good. Just keep your eyes open.

Yeah. But unfortunately nowhere near any place that will have them. I guess I will just hope for the best. They should sellout quite fast. Also, does anyone know when past racers have released?

Back
Top Bottom