OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Take with a grain of salt since this info comes from a discussion with a FTL employee but it did make some sense to me. According to him, they're receiving the "seahawks" and "49ers" [crimson] flyknits the last week of this month ahead of the superbowl and they will release along with the black/white racers (yes, for BHM).  Again, I would discount this information but thought it was worth passing along, he did seem certain that they were going to receive them. 

how many pairs did you try to buy?
My very first order from them was for VIP membership and a preorder for 1 pair  of the sail/volt which got canceled with no explanation. Figured it was OOS.  

Next was a preorder was for 1 pair  of the seahawks, which indicated "order initiated".  

While that was still being "initiated", the preorder became available for B/W so I put in an order for 2 pairs.

Everyone was receiving their preorders for the B/W so I spoke with the rep and they said they are not honoring any orders that I place and that I would need to talk to supervisor anytime I want to make an order.  I've placed 3 separate orders for a total of 4 pairs in 3 different colors and have never received a single one. 

Last edited:

My very first order from them was for VIP membership and a preorder for 1 pair  of the sail/volt which got canceled with no explanation. Figured it was OOS.  

Next was a preorder was for 1 pair  of the seahawks, which indicated "order initiated".  

While that was still being "initiated", the preorder became available for B/W so I put in an order for 2 pairs.

Everyone was receiving their preorders for the B/W so I spoke with the rep and they said they are not honoring any orders that I place and that I would need to talk to supervisor anytime I want to make an order.  I've placed 3 separate orders for a total of 4 pairs in 3 different colors and have never received a single one. 
Man that is harsh...

My very first order from them was for VIP membership and a preorder for 1 pair of the sail/volt which got canceled with no explanation. Figured it was OOS.  

Next was a preorder was for 1 pair of the seahawks, which indicated "order initiated".  

Man, thats awful. Makes me mad. I had two separate orders for 3 pairs. I would have lost my ish if they said that to me. I've never sold one pair of shoes for profit.

My very first order from them was for VIP membership and a preorder for 1 pair of the sail/volt which got canceled with no explanation. Figured it was OOS.  

Next was a preorder was for 1 pair of the seahawks, which indicated "order initiated".  

i ordered two pairs (one to wear and one to wear after my first pair is beat.) my first time ever ordering two pairs in one order and they hit me with the cancellation.

if i knew how to sole swap, I would swap them with a free 3.0 or lunar (chukkas)  midsole.

They should've given us the LR soles from the get-go!

Look at all those LR soled prototypes :frown:

-edit-
More... Nike ****ed up!

Last edited:
theres someone selling the photo blue racer for $175 in multiple sizes on ebay if anyone is interested.

Dude looks legit

Last edited:

T Minus 1 month til these drop! Can't wait to cop and black-out the swoosh.
Any word on men sizing? I've only heard women's- however I really wouldn't let that stop me from not coping a pair for myself (and my lady, of course.) 

Even the all volt color is nice to me (that's also releasing next month). 

They should've given us the LR soles from the get-go!

Look at all those LR soled prototypes
frown.gif

-edit-
More... Nike ****ed up!
If memory serves I believe some Flyknit upper/LR soles were released at a German boutique early last year. Women's only I think. 

^ Yep, a grey pair and an orange pair if I remember correctly.

Do we have a thread for the Fit Agility Flyknits?

If memory serves I believe some Flyknit upper/LR soles were released at a German boutique early last year. Women's only I think. 

There was a grey pair too, and a blue men's pair as well I think. Can't seem to find that men's pair anywhere

There was a grey pair too, and a blue men's pair as well I think. Can't seem to find that men's pair anywhere

Yeah, it's shame they weren't generally released in Men's sizes. Here are the samples of the only Men's Trainer X LR combo.

I remember seeing a sample size 10 on eBay for $110 BIN, but I passed since they weren't my size :frown:

Back
Top Bottom