OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got mine in just now from RRS. Came in bag and box looks perfect.

Preordered 11/30 and shipped 1/12. Size 10.5

great pick up man! they look awesome!! :nthat: :nthat:

nice to see a side by side shot with the Lucids for comparison. repped bro!

Thanks man flyknitguy flyknitguy . Your collection inspired me to start paying attention to and appreciating samples. Luckily for me, a few of these Trainers have been showing up in size 10. The usual size 9 samples won't work for me.

Thanks man @MD177. Your collection inspired me to start paying attention to and appreciating samples. Luckily for me, a few of these Trainers have been showing up in size 10. The usual size 9 samples won't work for me.
no prob man! that cw will always be the one that got away.. but I couldn't swing it for the price it was going for. play $$ ran out for the month with all the other pairs I picked up..
laugh.gif

I chatted with RRS to inquire about my order in December for TWO pairs of B/W racers and here's the response:

It looks like we are no longer able to accommodate your requests to order with us. You may want to try ordering from the vendor directly but we can no longer sell to you.  You can appreciate that we have agreements with our vendors that do not allow us to provide merchandise to third party sellers.

WHAT?

They canceled my order for ONE pair of the sails months ago without an explanation but I just figured they ran out of stock.  Now this??  RRS is is awful.

Last edited:

I chatted with RRS to inquire about my order in December for TWO pairs of B/W racers and here's the response:

It looks like we are no longer able to accommodate your requests to order with us. You may want to try ordering from the vendor directly but we can no longer sell to you.  You can appreciate that we have agreements with our vendors that do not allow us to provide merchandise to third party sellers.

WHAT?

They canceled my order for ONE pair of the sails months ago without an explanation but I just figured they ran out of stock.  Now this??  RRS is is awful.
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's so funny seeing the range of emotions with this release. I guess I got lucky. Sorry bruh

WHAT?

Sounds like they're saying they will no longer support your reselling efforts... Calling you a third party seller... 
laugh.gif

Sorry to hear bud

Sounds like they're saying they will no longer support your reselling efforts... Calling you a third party seller... :lol:

Sorry to hear bud

Never sold a shoe in my life. Didn't plan on selling them. Whatever. They seemed like a good company too

If you bulk ordered from RRS, chatting with them is usually a bad idea. They're very wary against potential resellers and chatting with them will just bring you to their attention.

Wondering if i could get a deal check?

Me- flyknit racers sz 9 9/10

Him- sz 9.5 flyknit racer 8/10 + 75 

Should he add more or is 75 enough? 

Last edited:

Wondering if i could get a deal check?

Me- flyknit racers sz 9 9/10

Him- sz 9.5 flyknit racer 8/10 + 75 

Should he add more or is 75 enough? 
Take that money and run. Especially if a 9.5 would fit you better. No sense in keeping a shoe you can't wear, haha. I think that's a decent trade.

Back
Top Bottom