OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Since I'm lazy and don't feel like taking them out, does anybody know the length of the laces on the Racers? I think the flat laces look the best, but the ones that come with a shoes are too long IMO. Any suggestion on shorter flat laces?
ohwell.gif

I think your on your own for this one man.
c'mon homie, drop that knowledge on me!!

Haha I needed that laugh, sitting here at work wondering when this happened exactly with this pair. They were literally on sale this time last year still & the difference is the tongue & apparently a weaker build...but now they're sought after like crazy.

I guess I can look at myself since I want the black tongue pair but I mean damn lol really?

I assume those adding to cart and purchasing are doing so through bots? It seems like Nike would be fully aware that people are purchasing a shoe that isn't even available for sale yet and cancel the orders...

Last edited:
people using bots on flyknits now?

these won't resell for much. if you missed, be patient. With the amount of these about to be on ebay, these will be in that $180-$190 range. Just be patient.

^I know, but there's about to be a flood coming. I only see eleven pairs in my size (11) which is a small amount. All in that $250 range :rofl:

Hopefully resellers see tiny profits to be made and leave the future releases alone.

I headed to sleep after 5am and now seeing people were checking out even though sizes weren't on the site? this is nuts. :lol:

Confused about the hype on the Blk and white racer :lol:

They thirst from the white trainers and black/white trainers trickled down to these racers, even though they were easily available last year. The excessive talk on forums just added fuel to the flame (resellers jumping in).

Last edited:
Imagine the hype that would come if Nike released a white/black racer (primary color white, black swoosh). I'd love to see a photoshopped racer with this C/W.

Imagine the hype that would come if Nike released a white/black racer (primary color white, black swoosh). I'd love to see a photoshopped racer with this C/W.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're describing the medial side of the current b&w colorway.

Back
Top Bottom