OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My growing flyknit collection

Nice kobe 9 masterpiece [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Is anyone still on here just biding the time waiting for the possible restock?

I was out bar hopping, so figured to stay up a little more to see if anything happens. I can't remember any restocks last year happening on a Friday night....like someone mentioned I think it's too soon.

OG Oreo (101) is back in a few months as well as next year also, you're [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Great to hear, hopefully right in time for the summer. Such a fool for playing the waiting-for-a-discount game and missing out on them last year. :smh:

Last edited:
I was out bar hopping, so figured to stay up a little more to see if anything happens. I can't remember any restocks last year happening on a Friday night, like someone mentioned I think it's too soon.
Yeah, this is true! I was out earlier as well, and still haven't gotten tired enough to KO, so I figured I may as well keep an eye on things til I get tired enough to call it a night.

Keep an eye on ndc.... Don't forget DRIFIT for free 2 day ship... IF they go up :nerd:

How much hype is going on with these Black/Whites? I have the OG pair sitting in a box catching dust with no real want or need to wear them, might be the fact that I live in Minnesota

i know people who can like manually add them to your cart even though its not up on the site. anyone else have more info?

Yeah there's a bot on twitter showing screenshots of carted pairs. Unbelievable that I don't even see the BUY button online

Definitely can be done. :wink:
Via bot tho.
A lot of folks already checked out on sizes within the last 30 mins
But that's enough bot talk. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom