OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got kind of lucky last night.  Was staying up late watching the Aussie Open and decided to refresh Nike's website and sizes started to pop up.  Was able to quickly get a pair for my bro and I.  Sad to see bots are all over this...means game over for the one's that really want it.  Good luck to everyone.

This is ****** up- can´t Nike see that the shoes were purchased before they even went live? This shouldn´t be an issue in this day and age – they know what the bots are capable of and should do anything possible to put an end to this

Since I'm lazy and don't feel like taking them out, does anybody know the length of the laces on the Racers? I think the flat laces look the best, but the ones that come with a shoes are too long IMO. Any suggestion on shorter flat laces?
ohwell.gif

Since I'm lazy and don't feel like taking them out, does anybody know the length of the laces on the Racers? I think the flat laces look the best, but the ones that come with a shoes are too long IMO. Any suggestion on shorter flat laces?
ohwell.gif
I think your on your own for this one man.

lol yall straight up OD goodbye to the days when we use to wait till these hit sales and clearance to cop dudes staright up violated this shoe too... time to bow out of this hype train and on to the next shoe

lol yall straight up OD goodbye to the days when we use to wait till these hit sales and clearance to cop dudes staright up violated this shoe too... time to bow out of this hype train and on to the next shoe
They did it to the roshe and now they doing it to Racers.

runblog10 Think it used to be 15% off but believe it's only 10% now. Could be mistaken. Free 2 day shipping
thanks man.. I thought I wrote the team in training code from before but I cannot find it. I'll make sure to write this one down for future reference. repped!!
smile.gif

Last edited:
thanks man.. I thought I wrote the team in training code from before but I cannot find it. I'll make sure to write this one down for future reference. repped!! :smile:  

TNTRAININGD - fairly certain it doesn't work anymore :frown:

Back
Top Bottom