OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^^doesn't strike me as a Franklin wong, I think a legit check is needed and a mini van because young Frankie ain't closing that trunk.

Kind of late to the party. Are the black/white racers releasing on NDC or have they already sold out?
Bro, you mad late....
But to answer your question, they dropped already and are sold out at the moment. 

Last edited:

THAT IS FRANKLIN WONG!!!!!!!!!!
His trunk's full of GMP's but he's wearing Air Turf Trainers you can buy at Ross/Marshall's for $30, haha. 
laugh.gif

dude is driving a crown vic broke as a joke... if he dont move those my man aint paying rent this month

So I randomly came across these at retail at a sneaker store in NY. just sitting out on display ...

i dont know whether you're talking about b/w's or oreos. but both were available either ndc, nike outlets, and rrs. so, i dont know how you missed out unless you are a new comer like the ones you're talkin shh about

seriously, how are b/w's a story right now? i get its picked up hype..but everyone should have all the pairs their hearts desire already

I'm talking about the Oreos. You have zero clue as to why I passed on them the first time around when I had the chance. I've had no issue grabbing a single one of my racers including these b/w; save your garbage assumptions for somebody else.

Whoever said the stock pics weren't the same and that's why they held off on preorders, fair enough and good point. I took my chances, but I remember some waiting on updated pics.

PM is absolutely crazy lol. Not trying to be a ****. I will PM everyone that hit me back as opposed to feeding the hype train / possible resellers and posting on the site. not concerned with exclusivity or anything but it's a spot I frequent and would like to continue to be able to go there and find some gems.

#deathtoBWflyknitracers
Not really sure why you say that. These, or the whole racer model, wont die until Nike starts whoring them out into whack new styles/cw's (i.e. the roshe). Until then, rock what you like and dont let the beasts into your decision-making process

With all the possible 2015 flyknit racer cw's coming up and the new Flyknit Lunar3's , its going to be an expensive year for flyknit shoes.

Back
Top Bottom