OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Random [emoji]127824[/emoji]s

Had to double up.. the closer we get to gameday the harder it will be to get these!

It sucks that mine won't ship from Running Warehouse until February 10, but at least I got them preordered for $120. Wanted to wear them the weekend before Gameday! #GoHawks

What's the hype with these b/w racers? I Know certain someone wore them but not that pair exact if I'm correct.

It sucks that mine won't ship from Running Warehouse until February 10, but at least I got them preordered for $120. Wanted to wear them the weekend before Gameday! #GoHawks
Cant complain at that price! Congrats .. these are becoming harder and harder to find.. 

So the hype behind them is the wife, thanks for clearing things up

Not really. The pics of her wearing them was from when they first came out. People were buying them on sale back then.

Last edited:
It's a nice shoe don't get me wrong but like you guys said these were attainable on the low so what's the hype then?

What's the hype with these b/w racers? I Know certain someone wore them but not that pair exact if I'm correct.

I think the hype is that this is the closest you can get to the actual pairs he wore without breaking the bank at this point. I doubt most buy them because they look similar to a htm trainer.

Perhaps the hype is that more and more people see them around and like how they look. People always ask me what shoes I'm wearing (either racers or trainers).

It's probably just a small number of people seeking these due to Kimye.

Perhaps the hype is that more and more people see them around and like how they look. People always ask me what shoes I'm wearing (either racers or trainers).

It's probably just a small number of people seeking these due to Kimye.

Bingo. Same here. People always say the shoes look so comfortable.

Nothing else grabs somebody attention than the MC racers. My whole fam but pops wanted a pair. Then a couple friends, too. What's funny was that I thought people would think they were too bright or loud and it would be too much for em.

Back
Top Bottom