OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Not really sure why you say that. These, or the whole racer model, wont die until Nike starts whoring them out into whack new styles/cw's (i.e. the roshe). Until then, rock what you like and dont let the beasts into your decision-making process
I don't. Beasts or no beasting I've been collecting flyknit racer/trainer when they first came out. I just happen to miss a few colorways that I wanted especially the B/W pair. Plus I'm fortunate to enough to buy these pair(s) for slightly beast price. Its just unfortunate i CANT buy these for retail. I assume you from Seattle as well according your SN.

W
I don't. Beasts or no beasting I've been collecting flyknit racer/trainer when they first came out. I just happen to miss a few colorways that I wanted especially the B/W pair. Plus I'm fortunate to enough to buy these pair(s) for slightly beast price. Its just unfortunate i CANT buy these for retail. I assume you from Seattle as well according your SN.
why can't you buy them for retail? I was able to get them for 25% off from roadrunnersports. Ndc still hasn't released them for $150. It seems like you will still have plenty of chances for retail on the black white.

Gotta love NY thrift shops....
got these for 75$

W
why can't you buy them for retail? I was able to get them for 25% off from roadrunnersports. Ndc still hasn't released them for $150. It seems like you will still have plenty of chances for retail on the black white.
That's a missed opportunity there at RRS and the amount of pre orders of B/W they've done still can't fulfill it seems suspect on ordering it from there. I've orderED the Seahawks colorway still no shipping confirmation. Seattle stores are all sold. I already have 2 pairs on the way. 3rd pair might pushing it.

Dropped by nike running in Pasadena last night and they had an 11 in B/W. Dude said they had a couple 11s left. Give them a call
(626)793-7862. Not sure if they do phone orders tho

anyone else 1/2 size down on the racers? tts seems like there is extra room and for running you have to tie the laces really tight.. 

For reals. Don't be so mean. Bet you wouldn't talk like this in person. Show some respect. Wash ya face

Dudes like that only talk that way on the Internet.

Just disrespectful in every way. Got nothing else going in life but being there first for some sneakers. Sneakers!

anyone else 1/2 size down on the racers? tts seems like there is extra room and for running you have to tie the laces really tight.. 
Man, not for me. I like a little toe room so I have to go .5 up on racers. Copped tts recently to see how they would feel and I felt like my feet would activate into Incredible Hulk status.

Maybe if you had really narrow feet

Never! Nike's Racing shoes tend to be more narrow than their other running shoes. For me, I always go +1/2 size up with the Racers (and I have narrow feet).

Last edited:
Man, not for me. I like a little toe room so I have to go .5 up on racers. Copped tts recently to see how they would feel and I felt like my feet would activate into Incredible Hulk status.

Different than me. The trainers fit great in a 9.5 (normal size is 9). I bought 2 racers in 9.5s and my heel slip. Probably will get rid of them now :-\

Different than me. The trainers fit great in a 9.5 (normal size is 9). I bought 2 racers in 9.5s and my heel slip. Probably will get rid of them now :-\
This lacing technique works great for me to combat heel slippage:

http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/locklacing.htm

I'm TTS in trainers and go 1/2 size down on racers. Pretty sure this isn't common but I don't get any heel slippage this way.

Back
Top Bottom