OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nothing else grabs somebody attention than the MC racers. My whole fam but pops wanted a pair. Then a couple friends, too. What's funny was that I thought people would think they were too bright or loud and it would be too much for em.
I was in the same boat when I first saw them. I had them in hand and was on the fence. Once I threw them on, they were def keepers.  Just one of those shoes that look better on feet than they do in pics. Been trying to douple up ever since.

Construction wise I would have to agree. I didn't inspect it, but from trying on my right shoe I could feel it.
Agreed. My flywire came lose after wearing them for the 2nd time. I just threaded the wire back through with a toothpick, and then super glued it. Wore em to the DC auto show yesterday and they held up fine... thanks to the NT member who helped me with that one!

And at my school a lot of people are wearing flyknits, not just the trainers and racers, but lunars, chukkas, and frees... my friend compared them to roshes because of how popular they bacme so quickly 
laugh.gif

Agreed. My flywire came lose after wearing them for the 2nd time. I just threaded the wire back through with a toothpick, and then super glued it. Wore em to the DC auto show yesterday and they held up fine... thanks to the NT member who helped me with that one!

And at my school a lot of people are wearing flyknits, not just the trainers and racers, but lunars, chukkas, and frees... my friend compared them to roshes because of how popular they bacme so quickly 
laugh.gif
Dang, that's crazy! I'm at NC State, and I've only seen like two people with anything other than Lunars or Frees. Even when I was in LA and Orange County over Christmas break, I only saw a few other people rocking racers and chukka's. It's gonna be interesting to see the "expansion" in the next year or so. 

Dang, that's crazy! I'm at NC State, and I've only seen like two people with anything other than Lunars or Frees. Even when I was in LA and Orange County over Christmas break, I only saw a few other people rocking racers and chukka's. It's gonna be interesting to see the "expansion" in the next year or so. 

Yeah no doubt! I just hope they bring back some of the older colorways in their full glory !

Also , saw this on twitter :smh:

Promptly replied with this

My prediction for the future of zoom flyknit is it'll sooner or later get so hyped like roshe and it'll become talks like "oh I'm OG, I got this version blah blah." Then the old colorways will go up in price, just like calypso and iguana roshes.

Last edited:

his wife wore it and everyone wants to be like her
Kanye wore both the Black Trainers and the White Trainers. Kim wore the racers.

Since the trainers are never coming out again these b/w racers are the closest anyone is getting to Yeezus

Kanye wore both the Black Trainers and the White Trainers. Kim wore the racers.

Since the trainers are never coming out again these b/w racers are the closest anyone is getting to Yeezus
kim wore the white trainers too

Why anybody wants to be close to "yeezus" is beyond me. Now Mr. West, that's a different story [emoji]128526[/emoji]

its gonna be impossible to ever get a pair cause of the bots...im salted cause im not running one 
laugh.gif

I just picked up a DS pair of the BW 2013 OG Racers of the bay for $228 shipped (sz 10). Couldn't pass them up especially since the new ones are going for more and are worse quality. 

I'm looking forward to comparing the two when I get them both in hand. My FTL stock locate for the new ones should be here on Thursday. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
lmao some dude post up a ebay listing for mc flyknit roshe ID 280 bucks such a great deal .. 

Back
Top Bottom