OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Go Seahawks!

I still have fees pending and an order confimation, but no word on shipping. . I'm not super optimistic at this point, but who knows.
Ya my order and charges are the exact some way. Doesn't sound like any have been cancelled though. I did order the morning that dude sold out on nike chat so who knows. RRS actually came through weeks ago so I was just trying to double up and see if I could get the ATC method to work. From my past experience with RRS it would be a little ironic if they came through and Nike didn't lol.

Ya my order and charges are the exact some way. Doesn't sound like any have been cancelled though. I did order the morning that dude sold out on nike chat so who knows. RRS actually came through weeks ago so I was just trying to double up and see if I could get the ATC method to work. From my past experience with RRS it would be a little ironic if they came through and Nike didn't lol.

This is my exact situation, but I ordered mine that night before, so I'm still holding on a glint of hope. Best of luck mate, fingers crossed for both of us, haha

Can somebody PS the swoosh and the teal part of the sole black? Thanks in advance. 

I think that would make these a little better.

Back
Top Bottom