OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This thread went from 100 to 0 real quick. Honestly there is no point in even checking it anymore. Just a bunch of twelve year olds bragging about picking up their BHM Kanye flyknits hoping that they will help them pull girls.

This thread went from 100 to 0 real quick. Honestly there is no point in even checking it anymore. Just a bunch of twelve year olds bragging about picking up their BHM Kanye flyknits hoping that they will help them pull girls.
*valleyside posts tagged photo of his main chick* "see? I told you!"

I used to enjoy this thread and what FK aficionados had to share. Its now over run with random people consumed  with BW racers...Please bring back the thread to former glory. 

preach.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1380176/[/URL]"]

Can somebody PS the swoosh and the teal part of the sole black? Thanks in advance. 
I think that would make these a little better.
[/quote]

A black swoosh paint job would definitely be necessary. :smokin

First time a sz 12 was too small for me

Ordered black volts and my toe was ready to burst through the front
Called RRS about a possible exhange and they said they couldn't do it

Oh well, guess it wasn't mean to be

Definitely should have went up half a size

Really? I tried on the 49ersish Racer yesterday at some small shop. I wear a 11.5 and tried the 12. There was a decent gap between my foot and toe of the shoe. Maybe you could try swapping the inserts.

Can somebody PS the swoosh and the teal part of the sole black? Thanks in advance. 

I think that would make these a little better.
Quickly did the outsole portion too. Still not really sold on this cw, but I do agree that the black makes it a bit better.

Quickly did the outsole portion too. Still not really sold on this cw, but I do agree that the black makes it a bit better.
I might pick up this cw and have a local guy do the above custom plus black tongue. that should look sharp.. also black lace swap. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Photo shop photo def looks good, great idea about blacking out the tongue, the orginal color way isn't bad either, imo.

Last edited:
wonder if people will start returning their seahawks colorway racers :lol:

Sooo...anything else you guys have besides backdoor orders and complaining? No? I'll be back in 3-4 weeks to see if anything productive has been shared.

Back
Top Bottom