OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Sooo...anything else you guys have besides backdoor orders and complaining? No? I'll be back in 3-4 weeks to see if anything productive has been shared.
Thanks for verbalizing your superiority. I'm glad we were all graced by your presence on this thread, brief as it may have been. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another post in 3-4 weeks. 

:lol:

preach.

A black swoosh paint job would definitely be necessary. :smokin

Looks nice but I still prefer the pre-photoshop version of these. The purple accents on the tongue with black accents on the rest of the shoe would throw it out of wack imo. Hopefully I'll be able to scoop for cheap since none of you guys seem to like these.

Another F'n shot of the BW racers, like we ain't seen them before. F's sake.

Last edited:
Cant wait the black white racer release in south east asia

My fave Oreo

Last edited:

Quickly did the outsole portion too. Still not really sold on this cw, but I do agree that the black makes it a bit better.
There we go. I agree, black laces would be the cherry on the top. There's too much going on with that purple thrown in there. 

Want the chlorine racers badly now but can't find a single pair in a sz 13.

Cant believe I didn't buy multiple pairs when they were 75 on NDC w/ the discount code 
mean.gif

Sorry if already posted but I dont want to go through pages and pages of BW talk...

New colors that will be available at RRS later this year:

Turq/Volt (Lucids 2.0?) - March

Blue Lagoon - Aug

Citrus - Aug

Last edited:
Nike reps acting as double agents

did i just get trolled? 

I remember in one thread (may have been this one), one of those Nike Live Chat representatives sent a dude a link to a site selling fakes. They can get a little weird sometimes with their suggestions.

Anyone else's B/W racers go from In Progress to submitted on the main Nike order page? Never seen this happen before even though when I click on the order it says preparing to ship.

was wondering the same thing. 'submitted' sounds like a step backwards, so i think theyre trying to slyly reverse the status and transition it to being a cancelled order.  at this point, im ready for that cancellation email, just a matter of when theyre going to send it.

it's either that, or this whole experience with this release has just made me a little pessimistic 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else's B/W racers go from In Progress to submitted on the main Nike order page? Never seen this happen before even though when I click on the order it says preparing to ship.
I've got "preparing to ship."

Last edited:
Ive got submitted too. Thats happened to me only on preorder items like the bron 2k14s. Not sure what theyre doing. Either ship it or cancel it and give me my 150 back.

The funny thing is that its not even a status they define on their site
  • In progress: Your order has been received, but items have not yet shipped.
  • Cancelled: Order has been cancelled prior to shipment.
  • Preparing to Ship: Order is being processed at the distribution center.
  • Shipped: The order is with the carrier and on the way.
  • Delivered: The order has been delivered, per carrier tracking information.
  • Return Initiated: Customer has requested a return.
  • Return in Transit: Carrier has accepted the return.
  • Denied, Returning to Customer: Returned order not approved for a refund and is being sent back to the customer.
  • Return Received: Nike received returned item(s), per carrier tracking information.
  • Returned in Store: Items were returned at a Nike store.
  • Return in Progress: Received items has been approved, awaiting refund.
  • Return Completed: The refund has been processed for the returned order.
  • Build in Progress: NIKEiD customization has started.
  • Build Complete: NIKEiD customization is complete, awaiting shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom