OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
expecting it soon. but now my status went back to "in progress" 
eyes.gif
 as i expect with others

nike trolling us hard

Mine did too. My only guess is they're delaying the orders from shipping until the 5th. At this point if they're going to cancel do it and I'll pay the 30.00 resell tax

Mine did too. My only guess is they're delaying the orders from shipping until the 5th. At this point if they're going to cancel do it and I'll pay the 30.00 resell tax

I didn't think about that. They may very well be holding the order status until the "actual" restock/ release, whatever you wanna call it. They could be using [our] uncertainty against us to get us to try and buy yet another on the 5th, too. .

Got an email saying my order has been delayed until the 11th. Any chance I could just cancel?

It'll die down when the b/w hype is over, then start up w the mc 2.0, Oreos, and other "retros" :/
I doubt the racers will be back up on the site after the whole fiasco everyone caused with the black/white racers.  I really hate how a select few had to ruin it for everyone else in regards to RRS.

I didn't bother getting 1 pair of the racers, but then again, I have 6 pairs of the black/white trainers in my size from the original release so trying to chase the hype wasn't necessary if I've been around since the beginning.  I just wish people would relax a bit and realize these are just shoes for crying out loud.  If you don't get them this time, Nike will bring them back again.  I mean this is the 2nd time the black/white racers were released!  geez.  /rant

If you want to clean the soles...just use Mr. Clean magic eraser...why spend $25-30 for dish soap aka Jason Markk?

I doubt the racers will be back up on the site after the whole fiasco everyone caused with the black/white racers.  I really hate how a select few had to ruin it for everyone else in regards to RRS.

I didn't bother getting 1 pair of the racers, but then again, I have 6 pairs of the black/white trainers in my size from the original release so trying to chase the hype wasn't necessary if I've been around since the beginning.  I just wish people would relax a bit and realize these are just shoes for crying out loud.  If you don't get them this time, Nike will bring them back again.  I mean this is the 2nd time the black/white racers were released!  geez.  /rant
Bruh you know sneakerheads are primitive, entitled, "need everything now while its hot" type people..common sense escapes majority of em

If you want to clean the soles...just use Mr. Clean magic eraser...why spend $25-30 for dish soap aka Jason Markk?
Agreed. All of these "premium" shoe cleaners marketed towards sneakerheads are just different formulations of soaps and water. These guys aren't putting some miracle cleaning agent into their product.

Give me a firm bristled tootbrush, some dish detergent or Ivory bar soap and hot tap water and I'll see the same results for a fraction of the price.

Last edited:
Agreed. All of these "premium" shoe cleaners marketed towards sneakerheads are just different formulations of soaps and water. These guys aren't putting some miracle cleaning agent into their product.

Give me a firm bristled tootbrush, some dish detergent or Ivory bar soap and hot tap water and I'll see the same results for a fraction of the price.
Repped.

The thing is that people see "premium shoe cleaners" such as Jason Markk to be more valuable marketable than the latter, even though they work just about the same. People are willing to pay for something with a name attached to it, which can be said about anything. Jason Markk further exploits consumers' sheepish nature by producing limited edition collaborations with streetwear labels and otherwise hype-y companies, knowing that it inevitably brings them even more profit. If someone on here wants to pay for that, that's their decision. . But to anyone who asks how to clean Flyknit's, my response will almost always be a washing machine, or a toothbrush and soap. No need to pay for a solution when you've got it lying around the house.

I googled and apparently this is the best method for drying shoes?

Tie the lace to the door so it doesn't tumble inside the machine but use heat to dry.

I googled and apparently this is the best method for drying shoes?

Tie the lace to the door so it doesn't tumble inside the machine but use heat to dry.
Don't put Flyknits in the dryer b, just let em air dry. It shrinks the upper a LOT.

Back
Top Bottom