OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I always
Agreed. All of these "premium" shoe cleaners marketed towards sneakerheads are just different formulations of soaps and water. These guys aren't putting some miracle cleaning agent into their product.

Give me a firm bristled tootbrush, some dish detergent or Ivory bar soap and hot tap water and I'll see the same results for a fraction of the price.

Repped.

The thing is that people see "premium shoe cleaners" such as Jason Markk to be more valuable marketable than the latter, even though they work just about the same. People are willing to pay for something with a name attached to it, which can be said about anything. Jason Markk further exploits consumers' sheepish nature by producing limited edition collaborations with streetwear labels and otherwise hype-y companies, knowing that it inevitably brings them even more profit. If someone on here wants to pay for that, that's their decision. . But to anyone who asks how to clean Flyknit's, my response will almost always be a washing machine, or a toothbrush and soap. No need to pay for a solution when you've got it lying around the house.

AGREED. I never bought into Jason Markk. You don't need to spend $XX when you already have an extra tooth brush and dish detergent... :smh:

I googled and apparently this is the best method for drying shoes?
Tie the lace to the door so it doesn't tumble inside the machine but use heat to dry.

I'd NEVER try this. I machine wash practically all my runners, and air dry is the only method I use...

Last edited:
I always

AGREED. I never bought into Jason Markk. You don't need to spend $XX when you already have an extra tooth brush and dish detergent...
mean.gif

I'd NEVER try this. I machine wash practically all my runners, and air dry is the only method I use...
They are beaters, so I don't mind it. I will let you all know what happens in about 40 minutes. LOL.

i threw my trainers in the dryer and they went back to the normal size after a few wears

It came out fine.

No shrinkage as far as I can tell.

However, it didn't come out as clean as I hoped.

Should definitely invest some money in jason markk kit.

I googled and apparently this is the best method for drying shoes?

Tie the lace to the door so it doesn't tumble inside the machine but use heat to dry.
Bruh are you mud wrestling in your flyknits? No reason for this shoe to get that dirty. Like watch where your walking man. NEVER WASH THEM, THATS DUMB

Never wash them, hahaha now THAT'S dumb. The washer method has been proven to work countless times but none other than you would try to disprove it.

Last edited:
isn't it ridiculous how some people actually do physical activity in their shoes

i know taking IG pictures gets strenuous sometimes

How did the conversation go? I chatted with a rep and they couldn't tell me anything.
"most of the orders for the black flyknit racers have/will be cancelled"  "they were accidently placed on the site when they were not actually available for purchases" "checking with my supervisor" "yup, this will be cancelled and you will not be charged" then he gave me a coupon

Back
Top Bottom