OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yup just got told orders placed for b/w racer gonna get cancelled...I'd hurry and talk to a Nike rep and get a 20% off while they're being generous ha and they also threw a shipping code in...which I don't really need but I'll take it i guess. By thursday the restock is suppose to go live

shipping is really funky with the blk/wht racer i ordered friday morning, went from tennessee to kentucky, to new jersey, and now iowa, and its suppose to go to socal and arrive tomorrow. really different from most previous orders 

Anyone have an idea on a release date for those? Definitely an auto cop since I like them better than the originals and my B/W pair.

What's the reason that ndc reps are giving for cancelled orders?? They shipped out my Friday order for sz11 but my buddy has a sz9 on order that still hasn't shipped out

"most of the orders for the black flyknit racers have/will be cancelled"  "they were accidently placed on the site when they were not actually available for purchases" "checking with my supervisor" "yup, this will be cancelled and you will not be charged" then he gave me a coupon
What's the reason that ndc reps are giving for cancelled orders?? They shipped out my Friday order for sz11 but my buddy has a sz9 on order that still hasn't shipped out
guess your back button doesnt work  ^^^

ask your 8-ball, b.....

...or read back a page.

How did the conversation go? I chatted with a rep and they couldn't tell me anything.
"most of the orders for the black flyknit racers have/will be cancelled"  "they were accidently placed on the site when they were not actually available for purchases" "checking with my supervisor" "yup, this will be cancelled and you will not be charged" then he gave me a coupon

I was actually wondering that as well. . I can't imagine them saying straight up "we know you used a script, bot, ATC link, or otherwise to order these, so they're cancelled."

-edit- 

Didn't know if the aforementioned reasoning was was pertinent to everyone's situation.

Last edited:
Yes I read everything from the last page but it still doesn't explain why ndc shipped out my sz11 if they're gonna cancel all the orders. Maybe all the sizes aren't actually in the warehouse yet?? Or some other reason?? This is what I'm asking

Plus I ordered my 11 on Friday while my friend ordered his 9 on Thursday so they can't be going in order of when the orders were placed

anybody knows when ************** usually restock their flyknit laces?? tried picking em this weekend but oos. thanks in advance

good bc i never knew how to you use it anyways
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom