OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know I'm probably asking for a lot, but can anyone some up or give me info on these oreos? Like where to cop and if they will be available in the us? I saw them on twitter and fell in love, I want these for running so badly. PM me if need be.

paint the swoosh white! i did that to mines and i am loving even more now

and i would say the laces look better when its matching the tongue, so blue
although the white on yours looks nice, i'd probably ruin them if i tried to paint...lol.
nice pickup, I think the blue laces look way better.
thx...paid only $120 shipped for these.  

as you both said, i think the blue laces matching the tongue looks best as well...thx 

I know I'm probably asking for a lot, but can anyone some up or give me info on these oreos? Like where to cop and if they will be available in the us? I saw them on twitter and fell in love, I want these for running so badly. PM me if need be.
so far they've only been released in several countries outside the US, with the majority of pairs in Europe.  No word on the US release yet.  If you're willing to pay over retail and want them now, they're all over instagram and UK sites for a premium.

I bought a bunch of trainers, some even at full retail 

and still I lay awake at night asking myself why Nike would do such a thing

I bought a bunch of trainers, some even at full retail 

and still I lay awake at night asking myself why Nike would do such a thing
Hopefully you got all the Trainer CWs you wanted.

I like that Nike has killed the line. Not everything should be kept alive or retro'ed.

Moving on...

Last edited:
We have no idea at this point when/where they will be releasing in the US.

so far they've only been released in several countries outside the US, with the majority of pairs in Europe.  No word on the US release yet.  If you're willing to pay over retail and want them now, they're all over instagram and UK sites for a premium.

Thank you gents

...you like that fact that Nike no longer makes a nice shoe?

That makes no sense whatsoever unless you're an elitist hypebeast or reseller sitting on a pile of them..
happy.gif
 LOL. Calm down bruv. I just want to see some innovation. I have all of my favorite trainer CWs. Not hungry for anything in the Trainer line anymore.

I would LOVE to see a Trainer v2. Just like they're doing with the Lunars. You won't see Nike bringing back the Lunar 1s in the future.

Last edited:
Who only wears their shoes indoors? But wait only 2 times?
I almost convinced myself to buy a pair of Lucids on grailed as the description read "worn only 2x" and it looked new....then I came to my senses. lol

edit: looks like that ebay listing is now sold. if you zoom up on the soles, the seller must have been walking around a dirty place "in doors"!  

Last edited:

I almost convinced myself to buy a pair of Lucids on grailed as the description read "worn only 2x" and it looked new....then I came to my senses. lol

edit: looks like that ebay listing is now sold. if you zoom up on the soles, the seller must have been walking around a dirty place "in doors"!  
nothing a little cleaning cannot fix

i wouldnt pay damn near ds market price for worn pairs, but when i find them extremely cheap i will definitely buy them 

imo i dont mind because i will be wearing them anyways

unless people are buying to collect then yes i would understand the issue

Back
Top Bottom