OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

So you don't want any progression on the Racers?

Just the trainer? The one with more tech?

I don't understand..
I'd LOVE a Racer v2 as well. I never said otherwise.

Just that the topic of conversation b/w u and I was about the TRAINERS specifically.

Quit pushing words/ideas on me.

Damn son, the hostility in this thread. Meanwhile I'm just sittin here waiting for someone to tell me Oreo V2's are live on NDC lol.

why did nike seemingly drop the trainers? really hard to find some it seems.. or am i looking in the wrong spots?
Today;

Went to Nike Outlet in Orlando after a day of Harry Potter world with the wife and kids.
Probably 20 boxes- sized 7.5-9.5

Call em- there are 2 outlets. Call the one on international drive not Vineland. That's where I saw em. I don't see why not, I have never tried but with that many 9.5s (a common size) just sitting I would guess they'd be happy to get rid of em (hence the 45$ price tag!)

Last edited:
Today;

Went to Nike Outlet in Orlando after a day of Harry Potter world with the wife and kids.

I need a size 10 smh, I was just thinking about these again. This is why I stay away from the threads, random colors pop up in my mind after a while lol

why did nike seemingly drop the trainers? really hard to find some it seems.. or am i looking in the wrong spots?
Today;

Thanks my man.  Just called and put my size on hold for a phone order.  Price is too good to pass up

So you don't want any progression on the Racers?

Just the trainer? The one with more tech?

I don't understand..

don't even attempt to try to understand what he's saying. What you think he's trying to say is exactly what he's saying. But he's spinning it.

He's one of a small group of people in this thread who hate that racers/trainers have become popular, as if it makes him less cool because "hype beasts" love SHOES he enjoyed wearing.

I never understood those lames. Its a frickin shoe for god's sake. Dudes talking like people are taking oxygen away from them.

Anyone ever bought stuff paypal gifted? Ive never done it and I'm afraid to do it. I know its 50/50. Black/White trainers for 170. 9/10.

side note.. been seeing BW racer prices go up lately.. saw a ds pair sell for 240 on ig a few days ago
eek.gif

Yea i figured. I know if something went wrong Paypal wouldn't be able to do anything for me. The guy wants 210 pp invoice. **** that lol i guess ill keep looking. Thanks NT fam

that doesn't even make sense.  He wants $40 more bc of a 4% fee? He's probably looking to rob you lol.

Back
Top Bottom