OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not saying to do it but if you were ever to gift something and for whatever reason deal went wrong you can always file a chargeback

marc.wahlberg's photo

Anyone ever bought stuff paypal gifted? Ive never done it and I'm afraid to do it. I know its 50/50. Black/White trainers for 170. 9/10.
lmao dont do that ur gonna get scammed so bad the only difference between invoice vs gift is the 4%, and GIFT is basically non-returnable..

it is an obvious scam

says right there... @marc.wahlberg 
just did some creepin... lol

looks like he also took black trainers and put a lunar sole like the HTM's,

i should have bought some trainers to mess with when they were at the outlets for cheap

Would have bought resale by now but CDN dollar is horrible. We're paying 30% on top with exchange rate :frown:

Oreo 2.0 only in London and Paris? There goes my hope of getting my first pair of flyknit racer. :frown:

They already released in an Asian country, they're not going to be exclusive to a region/country/continent.

Last edited:
They already released in an Asian country, they're not going to be exclusive to a region/country/continent.
You're right, but they may be in store only at only a handful of accounts like the previous oreo + let's not forget it's a very in demand colourway so will be snapped up faster.

Last edited:
You're right, but they may be in store only at only a handful of accounts like the previous oreo + let's not forget it's a very in demand colourway so will be snapped up faster.

No doubt but I'm tired of hearing London and Paris ONLY.

That is 100% false

London and Paris. (and Asia supposedly).

Of course for now.

People acting like they expect them to release in every country at the same time if not then they must be exclusive to that specific country.

Grow some common sense people.

Last edited:
It is for now unfortunately my friend.

No it's not, that's just where they e released so far and it means nothing, my friend.

A lot of shoes release at different times in different places across the globe, it means nothing... Just be patient and stop misleading people with comments like that.

jp7891 jp7891 you expect too much from them lol

Last edited:
Was in Tokyo the past few weeks and scouted for the oreo v2's but wasnt able to locate them up to today. Will be heading to singapore and will keep an eye out for them since I struck out on the b/w racers that were eaten up backdoor style on ndc a couple months back.

Back
Top Bottom