OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
so wouldnt it be safe to say once they go online in europe, we will get a better idea of when they will hit the USA?

to be honest tho im a little worried they may never go online, or come to the states at all, nike does some weird stuff but i have never seen anything like this with a shoe release before....

There will be an online release in Europe for the Oreo 2.0 my source tells me but not sure if the U.S. will.

There will be an online release in Europe for the Oreo 2.0 my source tells me but not sure if the U.S. will.

Sources, LOL talk about stating the obvious.

How the hell is this new news?

Every flyknit racer besides HTMs has/will release online.

Past or future, take that to the bank.

Last edited:
Just stating what I was told. That's what they know at this point. Essentially, U.S. Release is not clear and nothing is on paper, whilst the EU online release is imminent and is on the calendar. Just relaying the info my good man.

Best regards

Just stating what I was told. That's what they know at this point. Essentially, U.S. Release is not clear and nothing is on paper, whilst the EU online release is imminent and is on the calendar. Just relaying the info my good man.

Best regards
Does it have anything to do with the slow process of getting through the aftermath of the port shutdowns on the west coast?

Here is another shot of the concern I have for the toe box being thinner and also longer than my other pair.
Is that the Black/Red colorway? Color looks brighter "pops" more than I've seen before. I believe there are fake flyknits out there but really the best way to tell in my humble opinion at least is putting it on and feeling how it feels. The toebox length isn't a good a indicator. Alternatively, have you been able to compare the serial numbers on the shoe and box?

Shouts to everyone who rocked their knits to Coachella weekend 1. Friday alone I saw Cheetos, mc trainers and racers and Oreos. Good to see people wearing their

Forgot a pic but I broke out the b/w for the first time as well, kinda destroyed them but who cares, they're sexy.
i saw someone with the black white there maybe it was you! 

Away right now but I think it's time we find out who has the worst beater racer/trainer, will tag and post mine when I get home later..  some of these used white pairs on here probably already take the prize.

Got the Reds for $80 and couldn't pass them up

Best regards

The fact that you needed sources to "confirm" an online release is laughable.

Of course nothing is on paper, when a store receives their stock they put them out going by past releases.

It's going to be the same racer release procedure as usual.

Yes they will release online, yes they will release in the US, yes they will release in the US online.

Last edited:
The fact that you needed sources to "confirm" an online release is laughable.

It's going to be the same racer release procedure as usual.

Yes they will release online, yes they will release in the US, yes they will release in the US online.
How u know What if it's different this time around. I need these in my life. Cmon Nike. Gimme a size 10.5 for retail

How u know What if it's different this time around. I need these in my life. Cmon Nike. Gimme a size 10.5 for retail

When has a racer not released on the U.S.?

You really expect every country/store to release them at the same time?

Last edited:
Didn't some say they thought the Blk/wht racers were a RRS exclusive?

How many months did it take for them to show up at other stores/B&M stores after RRS first had them up for preorder?

It's known fact there is no rhyme or rhythm to when Nike sends racer inventory to stores.

Patience

Last edited:
Still need the reds. I remember passing them up when the lowest a dude would go on them was $120 [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom