OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

hmmm not sure if you are a reliable source
roll.gif

is it me or did the Hyper Jade disappear off the face of the earth. Having trouble finding a pair in my size now, meanwhile when I didn't want them they were in every Footlocker I walked into 

Shouts to everyone who rocked their knits to Coachella weekend 1. Friday alone I saw Cheetos, mc trainers and racers and Oreos. Good to see people wearing their

Forgot a pic but I broke out the b/w for the first time as well, kinda destroyed them but who cares, they're sexy.

Shouts to everyone who rocked their knits to Coachella weekend 1. Friday alone I saw Cheetos, mc trainers and racers and Oreos. Good to see people wearing their

Forgot a pic but I broke out the b/w for the first time as well, kinda destroyed them but who cares, they're sexy.

Did you like ratatat? I watched their performance online. I wasn't too impressed, but I'm just happy they're back!

Did you like ratatat? I watched their performance online. I wasn't too impressed, but I'm just happy they're back!

Yeah ratatat was really late to get on but killed it. Drake was crazy good but parts were awkward too. Great weekend, vibes and most importantly, some dope kicks!

Back
Top Bottom