OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Nice. My buddy grabbed 2 of the red and blacks for me Monday and I got them on Tuesday. 
nthat.gif
Trying to bless a bless a brother?
nerd.gif
Yeah, but he's been blessed already 
roll.gif

Why nike did not make the swoosh black on the MC trainers is a mystery to me.
Because they knew if they put out sexy A+ MC racers next to the B- MC trainers, they could just stop making trainers all together and let the beasts cop lower quality and tech for the same price.

Reactions: God
Oreo 2.0's restocked at Nike Town London for those interested…pretty much all sizes available.

On another note, I spoke to an employee at NT London earlier today and he told me that MC 2.0 Racers are as of right now only releasing in the US. Take this for what it's worth (not sure if I even believe him), but he said NT London was supposed to get the MC Racers in today, but the shipment was cancelled (he doesn't know why). According to him he said MC's are only releasing stateside through in-store only, not online.

Again, who knows if he is right, just relaying some info to you guys. Hopefully they release soon.

Oreo 2.0's restocked at Nike Town London for those interested…pretty much all sizes available.

On another note, I spoke to an employee at NT London earlier today and he told me that MC 2.0 Racers are as of right now only releasing in the US. Take this for what it's worth (not sure if I even believe him), but he said NT London was supposed to get the MC Racers in today, but the shipment was cancelled (he doesn't know why). According to him he said MC's are only releasing stateside through in-store only, not online.

Again, who knows if he is right, just relaying some info to you guys. Hopefully they release soon.
If the part about them getting today is legit we better be ready for mayhem soon! lol

I really doubt that's true but if it is, I'm screwed lol. No stores around me even carried last year's lunars, and I've never seen a Flyknit zoom model in store.

I hope that's not true... I need them in my life.

if it's in store only, I'm screwed. I don't even mess with NTNY or Mercer 21 anymore. Just a waste of time.

I just called and they are sold out?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom