OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got a 11 at NTSM. Right in my own backyard. Glad I stopped by home for lunch today. 10 and 10.5 is done. I tried to grab some for fam here.
Damb famb that was my pair I talked to Erin on the phone about. i told her i would shed a tear if someone bought them. guess she didnt give a f...enjoy them bruh.

bucktown store is the one that is done. i dont know about the main chicago store.
Bucktown had them since 4pm on friday about time they sold out. ..

pimp.gif

Last edited:
All the commotion in here made me think there was an online drop.... but nope. These are gonna go just as fast as the "launch" of the B/W Racers...

That's what happens when lurkers don't beast over them. They survived the whole weekend and didn't sell out until phone orders cleared it out.
Nah it wasnt phone orders, just word of mouth, they got 2 pairs/size.

I was one of the first to grab saturday morning 

NTSM was strict today about the 1 per person.  Only Mystique would have had a chance to score an extra pair.

Last edited:
That's what happens when lurkers don't beast over them. They survived the whole weekend and didn't sell out until phone orders cleared it out.
I was the first person to buy and I texted my gf and they asked if I was tweeting about the release and I told them not to worry. We both got our pairs and I decided to not mention it here and let the people willing to do the legwork figure out they had arrived. 

Too crazy in here. This is like a resellers dream. 

Last edited:
I posted that Bucktown had them on Saturday after I purchased at 930 AM. Surprised they sat all weekend too.

Wow, so they managed to get a RESTOCK while most stores cant even get any?

Either that or the employees were playing some tomfoolery on Saturday :smh:

It's highly unlikely they got a restock, most likely a separate batch of sizes just sitting in the back and the employees not wanting to sell them too quickly so they decide to magically replenish the stock today. Now I'm stuck at work and can't make the drive, but I assume some lurkers in the SD area will probably strip out that store in a bit :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom