OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Thanks to those that posted the NTSM info. If you want to make sure your size is there I suggest you call more than one to ask a few people. Someone on here posted on here that NTSM was out of size 8 while I was on my way there. Called to make sure they still had them in stock as a lady did confirm that for me. I got there and they has more than 2 pairs of size 8 and while I was there no one else was asking about them

Lol, I got all my racers from Nike Toronto. Green, MC and Black and White. Sportdchek carried the trainers
False. Racers never came here until black/whites earlier this year, and MC's that popped up in small batches out outlets. Trainers never hit retailers, just a couple terrible colorways at outlets.

Last edited:

Just got mine from Nike Toronto Eaton Center. As far as I know all other pairs are on hold. Good luck to everyone else.

Here's what my girl picked up for me. Wanted an 8 the most.

as I mentioned before and underdefeated mentioned again, 8/8.5 sold out. Size 10 are on hold for employees, my girl was right there when the employees showed up to hold them, employee discount excluded.

Last edited:
Thanks to those that posted the NTSM info. If you want to make sure your size is there I suggest you call more than one to ask a few people. Someone on here posted on here that NTSM was out of size 8 while I was on my way there. Called to make sure they still had them in stock as a lady did confirm that for me. I got there and they has more than 2 pairs of size 8 and while I was there no one else was asking about them
That was me. UGH. I had a feeling the guy I was talking to may have been wrong. I'll try to call them again soon and double check. Thanks fam

That was me. UGH. I had a feeling the guy I was talking to may have been wrong. I'll try to call them again soon and double check. Thanks fam

No problem just call again and find out. They had 8.5 there as well if that works for you as well. Good luck Socal people

Back
Top Bottom