OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Nike Toronto Eaton Centre is going through their waiting list now to this evening. Stay by your phones people.
They won't ship to the States though right?

Wow, so they managed to get a RESTOCK while most stores cant even get any?
Also, anybody know when San Diego got their first shipment? Wouldn't they have to do phone orders if it's beyond the initial 48 hours??? I wouldn't think a restock would disqualify them from this

Wish Philly had a Niketown :smh:. I doubt there's gonna be anymore stores doing phone orders so I'll be stuck fending off the bots for the NDC release.

got no problem with that

again:

1/person

+invoice and shipping

+ cali tax

+ gas

+gas to ups

+time

+money to pay someone to buy the shoes for you because again it's 1/person.

if this is how make friends then good for you! but a mind is a terrible thing to waste my man. use it!

+1

Last edited:
Yo, my boys. Nike Flatiron has them. Go!
you got a pair? about to head over 
nerd.gif

Wow Fashion Valley in SD won't budge on phone orders despite it being past the 48 hours....some *******t right there
mean.gif

Supposed to allow phone orders after 48 hrs of the shoe going on sale. Apparently, not all stores have to follow that though...smh

I think that's a general policy and not something that is written in stone. I'm sure it's up to the stores to determine if they want to allow phone orders at all.

lol no NYC members posting, i'm guessing theres no service on the subway to Flatiron 
laugh.gif

just playing yall. 

That's all we really have access to. i think we got almost ever colorway in the racers and trainers over here.

False. Racers never came here until black/whites earlier this year, and MC's that popped up in small batches out outlets. Trainers never hit retailers, just a couple terrible colorways at outlets.

Think the release on ndc Thursday will be at 10am, 1pm, 4pm, or 7pm? (Eastern time) did I forget any other times they release stuff on ndc?

Think the release on ndc Thursday will be at 10am, 1pm, 4pm, or 7pm? (Eastern time) did I forget any other times they release stuff on ndc?
Will most likely be completely random or 10 am. those jerry rice trainers released at like 10 pm EST

Back
Top Bottom