OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Even if I could get them easily with a bot, it wouldn't feel right. It's all part of the game.

Last edited:
The only good thing about the release if you don't have bots is it's going to lower resale lol

New York running company had restock of these

I'm gonna stop by Pasadena by 7pm for a 9.5, I hope someone here updates before I head out, if not, I'll let update

Hypebeast hasn't posted about these since 4/21 and that was without a release date... There's still hope... (probably not tho)

The only good thing about the release if you don't have bots is it's going to lower resale lol
lol what? you mean the only good thing about all the resellers grabbing all the oreos is that they're going to lower each other's prices in order to make a sale? Yeah thats alright, but not better than grabbing it for retail. 

Foot Locker/HOH 34th was out when I went. Union Square/14th st had a few and so did the one by NYU. Selective sizes at both. 

Hoping to get online tomorrow.

any outers get them
Went to 86th st in Brookyln and they said na but it seemed fishy. I'm on my way home to Staten Island from the city and a doctors appointment so I'll keep you posted. S.I. didn't get black/whites though so I don't know about these.

Went to 86th st in Brookyln and they said na but it seemed fishy. I'm on my way home to Staten Island from the city and a doctors appointment so I'll keep you posted. S.I. didn't get black/whites though so I don't know about these.
holding back stock huh...

Back
Top Bottom