OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
HOH San Francisco centre has scattered sizes of the Oreo 2.0s. No 10 or 10.5 left.
They received a shipment today and didn't know they were we're getting them.

S/O to the guy that posted HOH valley fair had them, went on my break real quick to get my 11.5 and the guy let me use the birthday coupon since today was the last day. $135 out the door

Clutch
WTF the coupon didnt work for me when I tried using it

Valley Fair not picking up the phone. Too late to grab mine? They had 1 fsr? I had a hunch they would get their shipment today but I couldn't make it there yet.

just want to give a big tahnk you to whoever posted the info @ pasadena

i live in the IE so there is no B&M stores for racers

as soon as i saw that they restocked i dipped out of class 

took me 40mins and a quarter of gas

met some people from niketalk that were lurkers

picked up my 11 and stormed out 

took 2hours of time

****ing worth if i dont get a pair tomorrow

Last edited:
Alot of helpful info with real time updates so shouts to everyone contributing. Got a helpful NTer that is doing a meet up with me, but still need to try and double up in the AM.

Hope everyone can cop a pair tomorrow 8)

copped @ pasedena. shotout to the nt guy i spoke with who was wearing the white nike sb shirt. 

1 per person unless you can pay with a different method of payment for the second pear. 

i'm pretty sure i dealt with the store manager and he seemed upset to be so busy. i'm pretty sure he lied to me about me grabbing the last 11.5 b/c when he went to "check" he walked around a corner and came right back. at first he had 12's then he didn't have em when i wanted a pair to stock, he had an attitude the whole time i was in store. 

at least people who will wear em are copping. feelsgoodman

Ones I'm wearing is the pair from Pasadena and the ones outside are from ntla.

Ones from ntla are lighter than the Pasadena lol

copped @ pasedena. shotout to the nt guy i spoke with who was wearing the white nike sb shirt. 

1 per person unless you can pay with a different method of payment for the second pear. 

i'm pretty sure i dealt with the store manager and he seemed upset to be so busy. i'm pretty sure he lied to me about me grabbing the last 11.5 b/c when he went to "check" he walked around a corner and came right back. at first he had 12's then he didn't have em when i wanted a pair to stock, he had an attitude the whole time i was in store. 

at least people who will wear em are copping. feelsgoodman

Bro that was me. I think he lied too cause he said there was only one 10.5 but that guy who rang us up went back and checked and said there was another 10.5

lurker for a minute but This time I have some news to provide haha

nike flatiron just stocked sizes 9 and up left for oreo2

Back
Top Bottom