OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm gonna stop by Pasadena by 7pm for a 9.5, I hope someone here updates before I head out, if not, I'll let update

Just had my paralegal run and get me a pair. She said they were sold out of 9.5 so she got me a 10.

Last edited:
yall feasting man... cant even find a spot anywhere in NYC
I stop by HOH on 34th this morn around 11am employee said they only had sz 10 and up (I needed a sz 9) so I left to walk up the street to the bigger footlocker while I'm doing so I seen a dude with his homeboy and he had 4 hoh bags with racers in em 2 in each bag I can tell cause of the unisex sizing on the box...so I get to Footlocker and they had the greyscales on the table right when you walk in...I asked the employee for my size and he said "we should have em we just put them out and they're behind the counter...so he ask another employee to go and get them for me and ring me up...I'm relieved at this point but when I get to the counter the employee has a box in his hand and says this is a 13 idk what happen to the other sizes we had em over here like 10mins ago...I smirked and said oh ok thanx as I'm walking out the original employee said to me while pointing "He just took the last 9" so I looked at the dude and he says "sorry man" needless to say I felt like a school kid that just missed the school bus lol...apologies for the long story just wanted to share my racer story lol

Last edited:
made the trek to boston on the news of a "restock" they said they only got like 3 pairs in today probably to complete their order...

dont get excited about any restocks....

As always, the Golden Rule with racers/trainers - BNTL 
Lol not always. Used to be easy.

I had a pair of MC racers in my NDC cart for a week deciding if I needed a sixth pair or not.

Last edited:
Rep at NTLA wasn't able to disclose their size run but they were sending 9's, 10's, and 11's up a lot. Just walked out with a 10 and an 11 for my bro. Smallest they carry is 6.5. 1 per customer, no holds, no phone orders.

Rep at NTLA wasn't able to disclose their size run but they were sending 9's, 10's, and 11's up a lot. Just walked out with a 10 and an 11 for my bro. Smallest they carry is 6.5. 1 per customer, no holds, no phone orders.
I give up lmao... If they doing 2 pairs per person now... Its not worth it to try and get my size swap.

Esp. when I can only go after 5pm

With that being said... Any luck on 10.5?

Last edited:
HOH in downtown SF received a shipment of the Oreos according to my friend, but apparently they only have 10.5 and up as of right now.

Sorry should clarify, I walked out with my 10 and my wife bought my bro's 11.

Also talked to another worker and he said they got in around 80 pairs total at NTLA, pretty good size run I'd imagine

Wtf I thought it was one per person at Pasadena and when I was there I made the guy check 2 times and I still left with a 10...

Sorry should clarify, I walked out with my 10 and my wife bought my bro's 11.

Also talked to another worker and he said they got in around 80 pairs total at NTLA, pretty good size run I'd imagine
Was people just coming in for them?

I'm off at 5 and i imagine another hour or so with traffic to get there... Not looking too shabby right now.

I bought my normal size 10 but i swear these run small and fit like a 9.5 so i gotta go back and try to exchange for a 10.5

Lol not always. Used to be easy.

I had a pair of MC racers in my NDC cart for a week deciding if I needed a sixth pair or not.
exacatly my point.... they were easily had and ofter overlooked back in the day..

thtats what gave birth to my "golden rule"  lol 

Was people just coming in for them?

I'm off at 5 and i imagine another hour or so with traffic to get there... Not looking too shabby right now.

I bought my normal size 10 but i swear these run small and fit like a 9.5 so i gotta go back and try to exchange for a 10.5

Yea there were maybe 4-5 other dudes asking for em

Back
Top Bottom