OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Since this thread was super helpful with helping me cop oreos I'll spread some info in return. Just made an online order with RRS by using this method.

1. Use a proxy to go into the RRS website

2. Add desired flyknits to cart

3. Log in

3. Close proxy

4. Reopen RRS in your regular browser (computer or phone doesn't matter)

5. Log in and you should see the shoes in your cart.

6. Go through Ebates

7. Apply SHOE25

8. Checkout as normal. 

Just to save hassle of having to call. 

lol all off you hating on me using the shoe trees are funny, I am a big new balance head so all of my newbies get shoe trees to conserve the shape. I just put one of the shoe trees in the left flyknit pair just for photo effect and to show the shape....plus my inbox blew up by dudes asking were to cop the shoe trees. I understand the hate i guess for them in flyknits, but they do a great job for other shoes

Last edited:
lol all off you hating on me using the shoe trees are funny, I am a big new balance head so all of my newbies get shoe trees to conserve the shape. I just put one of the shoe trees in the left flyknit pair just for photo effect and to show the shape....plus my inbox blew up by dudes asking were to cop the shoe trees. I understand the hate i guess for them in flyknits, but they do a great job for other shoes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

photos of said blown inbox. If so, even more smh at dudes asking where to cop IKEA shoe trees. ummm.. IKEA!
you would be surprised how many people will dumbfound you

i was selling a pair of shoes and this dude was playing  21 questions with me... when all the answers are on the ad

had this one time where the guy was worried that he didnt get  theshoe trees with the shoes i sold him i was just shaking my damn head lol

and rrs shipped my turq volt.. its coming from columbus OH rather than the usual san diego

Last edited:
i honestly like the ikea shoe trees LOL, they do the job well....and nah im good on the screenshots my friend life too busy at work 

IKEA shoe trees were discontinued. all thats left is whats in the stores now.
they have been restocking i know west covina carries them now.. i ws thinking about buying but then i thought about how many times i would have to take them off 

Longtime lurker here (lost my old account info from 2008), just to chime in on this shoe tree thing. Seems like most of you guys are in on the whole IKEA shoe tree joke (as in, they don't do **** for any shoes), but let me bluntly drive home the point for you guys.

The two main reasons to use shoe trees are to one, maintain the shape of the shoe and two, absorb fluids and odors (namely sweat) usually with some sort of fragrant and porous wood like cedar. Most people use it in their more expensive leather shoes. 

However, that's why it's so damn stupid to see the IKEA shoe trees in any flyknits. For one, IKEA shoe trees do nothing to absorb fluids and odors because that **** is made out of plastic and metal. Two, it will not maintain the shape of any shoe. From here, it only more ridiculous since shoe trees in flyknits are an inherently bad idea. I don't care if you're using $50 shoe trees from Alden or $100 3-point adjustable shoe trees. Unless you're using a XXXXXS small shoe tree, that **** will stretch out your knits.

/end rant

Last edited:

Longtime lurker/shoe tree expert
Fixed
laugh.gif

I usually use shoe trees for my dress shoes and boots. This is the first I have heard of using it for everyday sneakers.

They are usually made from cedar used for your nice shoes to help stop it from creasing and absorbing moisture as well as giving it a cedar smell depending on what you buy. As a result it will help your shoes last longer and mainly used on nice and expensive shoes.

To each their own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom