OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

maybe if you would post that in the proper thread...
 my bad i didnt get the whole pic 
roll.gif
jk... ill go where i'm wanted 
sick.gif
wait whats happening in the backround with the reacers. what are those?

yeah i wasnt planning to drop like 300 for sequoias.. just customized my own black trainer 
laugh.gif

dude really put wooden shoe trees in his racers? I give up. Insert Jerry Seinfeld GIF. What's the point?

Thats like using a rubber with the wife.

I use wooden shoe trees on my Bruno Maglis, but racers? We talking about racers? Not a dress shoe. Racers?

nice. im going to complete that same paint job when i get the time.

i originally saw it by pkzuniga about 2 years ago.

finally found a pair of size 9 grey racers, practically DS too. now I just need a pair of size 9 oreo 1.0's.
nerd.gif

That's what I said about my last pair—now I just need Oreo 2.0....now I just need MC 2.0's....

Always gonna be another CW to cop 
nerd.gif

Joseph A. Banks? talking about broke boys using Ikea...I LOL 

:rofl:

Longtime lurker here (lost my old account info from 2008), just to chime in on this shoe tree thing. Seems like most of you guys are in on the whole IKEA shoe tree joke (as in, they don't do **** for any shoes), but let me bluntly drive home the point for you guys.

The two main reasons to use shoe trees are to one, maintain the shape of the shoe and two, absorb fluids and odors (namely sweat) usually with some sort of fragrant and porous wood like cedar. Most people use it in their more expensive leather shoes. 

However, that's why it's so damn stupid to see the IKEA shoe trees in any flyknits. For one, IKEA shoe trees do nothing to absorb fluids and odors because that **** is made out of plastic and metal. Two, it will not maintain the shape of any shoe. From here, it only more ridiculous since shoe trees in flyknits are an inherently bad idea. I don't care if you're using $50 shoe trees from Alden or $100 3-point adjustable shoe trees. Unless you're using a XXXXXS small shoe tree, that **** will stretch out your knits.

/end rant

:nthat:

lol all off you hating on me using the shoe trees are funny, I am a big new balance head so all of my newbies get shoe trees to conserve the shape. I just put one of the shoe trees in the left flyknit pair just for photo effect and to show the shape....plus my inbox blew up by dudes asking were to cop the shoe trees. I understand the hate i guess for them in flyknits, but they do a great job for other shoes
If YOU like the IKEA shoe tree's that is all that matters. Doesn't matter what other people say. 

Longtime lurker here (lost my old account info from 2008), just to chime in on this shoe tree thing. Seems like most of you guys are in on the whole IKEA shoe tree joke (as in, they don't do **** for any shoes), but let me bluntly drive home the point for you guys.

The two main reasons to use shoe trees are to one, maintain the shape of the shoe and two, absorb fluids and odors (namely sweat) usually with some sort of fragrant and porous wood like cedar. Most people use it in their more expensive leather shoes. 

However, that's why it's so damn stupid to see the IKEA shoe trees in any flyknits. For one, IKEA shoe trees do nothing to absorb fluids and odors because that **** is made out of plastic and metal. Two, it will not maintain the shape of any shoe. From here, it only more ridiculous since shoe trees in flyknits are an inherently bad idea. I don't care if you're using $50 shoe trees from Alden or $100 3-point adjustable shoe trees. Unless you're using a XXXXXS small shoe tree, that **** will stretch out your knits.

/end rant
You make two valid points. Both reasons summarize the misuse of a shoe tree or not using a shoe tree for the right intentions.

The following is based on my opinion. Speaking of misuse, I think a similar topic would be the "misuse" of an actual shoe. I saw a post a while back saying they're RUNNING shoes. I think at the time there are many things which can be used in different and many ways. Which for some may seem as if they are being used incorrectly. For example running shoes. They're main purpose is obviously to run in them. A lot of people use them for other reasons as well. It's not that they're using them incorrectly, but instead because they can be used in many manners some more useful than others. At the end of they day if people want to use a shoe tree to get more likes, then let them be. If they think it helps the shoe, then let them be. If they just like the way it looks, then let them be. 

lol all off you hating on me using the shoe trees are funny, I am a big new balance head so all of my newbies get shoe trees to conserve the shape. I just put one of the shoe trees in the left flyknit pair just for photo effect and to show the shape....plus my inbox blew up by dudes asking were to cop the shoe trees. I understand the hate i guess for them in flyknits, but they do a great job for other shoes
I don't understand the Hate, well it's NT we know drama so never mind.

Back
Top Bottom