OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
And another thing more on the funny side as well but when dudes post up FK lunars, frees, or chukka guys in here so quick to point em in the right direction. When lemon post his gawdie HTM beach bods we rightfully drool.

So for that this is me my late intro to the thread.

BEEN had bought wifey MC lunars at retail!!!! WHAT??!!!?!?!?! WASSUP?!?!?!?! I'M OG like some heads in HURR

Last edited:
And another thing more on the funny side as well but when dudes post up FK lunars, frees, or chukka guys in here so quick to point em in the right direction. When lemon post his gawdie HTM beach bods we rightfully drool.

So for that this is me my late intro to the thread.

BEEN had bought wifey MC lunars at retail!!!! WHAT??!!!?!?!?! WASSUP?!?!?!?! I'M OG like some heads in HURR
HTMs are an easy exception to the rule. Been that way since the thread was created. Goto page 1 and you'll notice the first post includes Lunar Sole HTMs. They trump EVERYTHING. End of story.

That said...wrong thread for your Lunars. LOL. Kidding of course, but seriously...

http://niketalk.com/t/503448/flyknit-lunar-1-id-wave-4

Last edited:

If YOU like the IKEA shoe tree's that is all that matters. Doesn't matter what other people say. 

You make two valid points. Both reasons summarize the misuse of a shoe tree or not using a shoe tree for the right intentions.

The following is based on my opinion. Speaking of misuse, I think a similar topic would be the "misuse" of an actual shoe. I saw a post a while back saying they're RUNNING shoes. I think at the time there are many things which can be used in different and many ways. Which for some may seem as if they are being used incorrectly. For example running shoes. They're main purpose is obviously to run in them. A lot of people use them for other reasons as well. It's not that they're using them incorrectly, but instead because they can be used in many manners some more useful than others. At the end of they day if people want to use a shoe tree to get more likes, then let them be. If they think it helps the shoe, then let them be. If they just like the way it looks, then let them be. 
You are 100% correct. Everybody is free to use shoe trees in their flyknits with the same reasoning that we like to wear running shoes casually; because we can. I suppose that's fine since the IKEA shoe trees in particular are detrimental to the shoe as much as they help the shoe. Personally, I'll stay away from that train.

With that, you can treat my post as informative rather than critical. Unless you're using full wooden shoe trees in them, then they'll mess your **** up and that's stupid. No offense to the homie a few pages back because he was obviously joking.

Last edited:
These were just posted. Decent price for the shoe. Just looking out for anyone who's been looking.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141670542512

Not my shoes btw.

daphuq happened to the blue line on the midsoles?
Those trainers are beat to the ground. Not only are the soles worn, but the seller or previous owner has obviously tried to make the shoe look better than it is. The signs are all there; sole wear, generously creased midsoles, sloppy attempted restoration (kinda maybe used to be a SC sneaker doctor, seen ****** restorations). Both the blue line and black parts were sloppy repaints. This usually means the seller knows what's up and is trying to get more than they're worth, which is $120 at the very most to a desperate buyer.

Last edited:
Thought I'd register to give a heads up that Nike EU has announced a restock on Oreo 2.0 in 10 days time. Can't be long till you guys in the States get the same hopefully.

Thought I'd register to give a heads up that Nike EU has announced a restock on Oreo 2.0 in 10 days time. Can't be long till you guys in the States get the same hopefully.
Well that's not good news for resellers
laugh.gif

SMH at NDC for using a countdown timer for a restock though. Seriously?
mean.gif

whats funny is that I strolled by IKEA 3 years ago and bought 6 packs, 4 of those packs still has the zipties around them as the 2 that i opened was proven no damn use. Not even on leather sneakers. Didn't help with the creases on my White Cement 3's one bit. 

Now people panicking that they're being discontinued. 

Last edited:
Hey NT, new to the forums and new to being a "shoehead." Got hooked on these racers when I saw them on instagram, but was bummed to find out that they were so popular and sold out by the time I hit up a Footlocker. Anyways, I found a guy who's local and selling a pair of Oreo V2s in 9.5 for $190. He's gonna throw in some Obsidian Innevas for another $70, so $260 for both. Seems like a good deal. What do you guys think?

Hey NT, new to the forums and new to being a "shoehead." Got hooked on these racers when I saw them on instagram, but was bummed to find out that they were so popular and sold out by the time I hit up a Footlocker. Anyways, I found a guy who's local and selling a pair of Oreo V2s in 9.5 for $190. He's gonna throw in some Obsidian Innevas for another $70, so $260 for both. Seems like a good deal. What do you guys think?

$190 for the racers is a good deal... pretty good package deal if you want the innevas. Personally... I'm not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom